• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Donnie Darko Scary Rabbit and Falling Down Michael For Sale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I bought the rabbit head as a single piece long ago. I painted it and carved out the inside of the mask to actually fit as a hooded mask on a full body figure. No magnet or other attachment. I attached the face right to the material so when pulled down it fits over a figure head like a regular hooded mask would fit on a person. Being a somewhat sarcastic person I used an older Hot Toys Jake Gyllenhaal head under the mask due to him being Donnie himself. *Yes I know he was't the scary rabbit. Frank was.*
I bought a pair of Sabertooth hands and made soft mittens from the material I used for the suit. I couldn't get Zsa-Zsa to make a suit for me so I had to sew one myself. There's a zipper in the back so it's removable. 3A shoes, hot toys body, head sculpt and custom rabbit suit.

DonnieDarko1.jpgDonnieDarko2.jpg
DonnieDarko3.jpgDonnieDarko4.jpg

Falling Down Michael Douglas head sculpt painted by T-Squared, shirt I made short sleeve, pants and belt are generic, hot toys UZI, Perseus arms on a hot toys body. I didn't care for the way normal arms look with the elbow joints so I used better arms. He comes with pens, gym bag, Uzi, gold watch, Blue Ray Disk *The real movie limited Edition disk*, glasses, *with lenses*, and himself dressed to kill. :wink1:
You'll need to fill the bag with your own guns..

FallingDown1.jpgFallingDown2.jpg
FallingDown3.jpgFallingDown4.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back