1/6 REDMAN TOYS - The Lost Man (David)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Papasmoak

Super Freak
Reaction score
1/6 REDMAN TOYS Collectible Figure THE LOST MAN
Item No:RM036
Products include:
Normal Head Sculpt
Vampire Head Sculpt
Metal Earrings
Black Jacket(Include Badges,Watch)
Black Tights
Black Leather
Black Leather Pants
Noodle
Chopsticks
Classic Wine
Thigh Boot
Vampire Hands
Vampire foots
Black glove hands X 4
Body

PREORDER ENDS:2019-February-26ESTIMATED ARRIVAL : 2019 –May-June

d1.jpg
d2.jpg
d3.jpg
d4.jpg
d5.jpg
d6.jpg
d7.jpg
d8.jpg
d9.jpg
d10.jpg
d11.jpg

Lots are saying that it's the Cult King/Iminime figure being used in the pictures shown by Redman Toys. Looks like the same sculpt to me :rotfl

Last edited:
I wonder why they don't rip off other artists besides the two they've been shadowing? There are plenty of characters who could use some attention.

I want a David...
But not like this.

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

:lol

Yeah, it's a dicey subject...

I respect and deeply admire the talent of the artists who make these custom figures(as well as those who work for the big corporations, for that matter), but in the end, they aren't paying or acknowledging any of the talented artist who designed and gave life to these characters in the first place. Or did Rainman send Eiko Ishioka royalties for her costume designs? Did Iminime pay Kiefer Sutherland for the use of his likeness? In the end it's all a matter of perspective, as I'm sure neither Rainman nor Iminime are losing any money with these bootlegs...

I understand that this is a carbon copy of Iminime's figure. Anyone here buy from Redman before and how is the overall quality? I am very interested in pulling the trigger on this.

I understand that this is a carbon copy of Iminime's figure. Anyone here buy from Redman before and how is the overall quality? I am very interested in pulling the trigger on this.
I've never owned a Rainman figure so I cannot compare. I'm sure the quality is far superior than Redman in particular the sculpt probably as more detail and the fabric chosen and sewn. I own the Red Dracula by Redman and it is a great looking figure for the price point. Not alot of accessories but still excellent. Overall look appears to be spot on to Rainman. Just like buying wheels for your car. There are knockoffs made with cheaper cast which is heavier and likely to bend/crack rather than forged which is lighter and much stronger. Not everyone can afford legit wheels as not everyone can afford custom 1/6 like Rainman so we have to buy knockoffs. There is a market for these bc people cant afford the "real deal". All respect to Rainman, guy is awesome sculpture with great talent, but majority of collectors cannot afford figures like that. I don't think it brings down the value of the custom at all. You want superior quality then pay for it. You want something that looks very close to it and affordable then buy it. It's a figure and will look great in you display case. Just dont dont cheap out on wheels, they crack easily and can ruin your car lol

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Here are the only two Redman figures I own. I'll let you decide on the pics for the final product versus the their promo images.FB_IMG_1548192750742.jpegFB_IMG_1548192754737.jpegFB_IMG_1548192757859.jpegFB_IMG_1548192780484.jpegFB_IMG_1548192793193.jpegFB_IMG_1548192783257.jpeg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Hellz yea more Blood for the vampire's!Stoked keep the Vampire's flying into the collection.

:lol

Yeah, it's a dicey subject...

I respect and deeply admire the talent of the artists who make these custom figures(as well as those who work for the big corporations, for that matter), but in the end, they aren't paying or acknowledging any of the talented artist who designed and gave life to these characters in the first place. Or did Rainman send Eiko Ishioka royalties for her costume designs? Did Iminime pay Kiefer Sutherland for the use of his likeness? In the end it's all a matter of perspective, as I'm sure neither Rainman nor Iminime are losing any money with these bootlegs...

This pretty much sums up my take on the subject. That said, I have the Redman old Dracula and for the price point I’m really happy with it. Would the paint work and fabric/tailoring on the Rainman figure be superior, yes, but would I rather not pay $2000+, yes. I was surprised at how good it actually was done. Not sure about picking up the blue. I think the drop in tailoring quality is more obvious than with the red (in comparisons to Rainman’s), just from pics I’ve seen.

This David looks good. Regular head. Vamp head is shot.

Hellz yea more Blood for the vampire's!Stoked keep the Vampire's flying into the collection.
Hell yeah man!
Bram Stokers Dracula [emoji3581]
Lost Boys David [emoji3581]

And Figure Masters are doing Interview with the Vampire Louis and Lestat [emoji3581]

I'm going to have a full Detolf of blood suckers soon enough!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Back