World of Warcraft diorama

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jack's Smirking Revenge
Reaction score
IMG_8612.JPG

It looks okay, but something very craggly about it. It should look better painted. I am starting to find the same motif a little old. It is ala wolverine vs. sabertooth and the new AWESOME thor vs. loki dio. But, this actually looks sculpted together.

Man, that thing is gonna look pretty awesome when it's lavishly painted.

I don't play World of Warcraft anymore, but I played the old games way back in the day when the came out, so I'm an old fan. I know the license is restricted to WoW, but I can't wait to see what other stuff they can do if they put THIS much detail into this.

897262002_07d1513a86.jpg

Last edited:
this diorama looks KILLER!! what detail!! i may have to break my butt to get one of these. just for the record, i've never played the game but have seen it played on a 54" flat screen. amazing graphics!!!

Who collects this crap?

those with an eye for awesome detail and an interest in fantasy characters. it doesn't have to be popular for some to like it just for what it is. btw, most statues and figures from sideshow are not true to life characters.

This is an awesome piece. I'm not getting it but it was damn impressive.

Here's a couple of my pics.

IMG_2155.jpg

IMG_2154.jpg

IMG_2141.jpg

IMG_2140.jpg

This thing was very cool and very well sculpted. I won't be getting it but it's still cool none the less. :rock

I love blizzard characters, love Warcraft and I love even more this sculpture, a piece of art.:monkey5

Who still has this on order? I just got my 15-20 day notice, deciding on wether to keep. Still 70 exclusives on 2nd chance.

Back