The Passage on FOX

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been enjoying this so far. I read the books and I'm really interested to see how they are going to handle things once the story progresses a bit further along.

Caught the first one last night, it's intriguing enough to stick with it. The trailers make it out to have a breakdown of society kind of thing happening later, maybe someone sat down and thought, 'I wonder how close we can get to The Last of Us without getting our asses sued off?'

Speaking of vampires, whatever happened to The Strain? Cancelled? The last one I saw, a nuke went off.

The Strain ended, story was wrapped up. You might have missed the last season if you are referring to the nuke that went off at the Statue of Liberty?

The first two episodes have been pretty good and solid but they have definitely deviated from the original novel in several ways. Really wish they had done a more faithful adaptation since the source material is just about perfect for this genre.

I didn't think that they have strayed TOO far, though the 12 should be a bit more monstrous looking for sure.

Back