Welcome to CollectorFreaks.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
Page 192 of 192 FirstFirst ... 92142182188189190191192
Results 1,911 to 1,915 of 1915
    Super Freak

Feedback
    Default Re: Life Size Chucky

I know and now that they are actually lots of Chucky's we can pick and choose which ones we like. Bride is better than seed so if neca can make it look close to proto then it will outsell the tots seed.

Freakalicious
    Feedback
    Quote Originally Posted by ironwez20 View Post
    The tots president. I think he left. All that neca comparisons made his blood boil. Dude was def losing sleep over neca releasing these dolls. He should of went with bride dolls. No one likes seed.
    That's so sad. It really gets to him. I would see him just commenting on everyone, the same damn thing too.

Someone even says "Ooh they look cool!" and he immediately "ITS A MOODY PUDDING $3K DOLL, MINE USED SCREEN-USED MOLDS!"

Quote Originally Posted by KeatAlex View Post
    That's so sad. It really gets to him. I would see him just commenting on everyone, the same damn thing too.

Someone even says "Ooh they look cool!" and he immediately "ITS A MOODY PUDDING $3K DOLL, MINE USED SCREEN-USED MOLDS!"
    Right. lol every freakin time.
    What's funny is he's the president of the company to. Everytime someone says they prefer Neca the dude flips the hell out. Who cares if the doll uses screen used molds nobody wants Seen. That's the point everyone is trying to make. People want bride

Super Freak
    Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ironwez20 View Post
    Right. lol every freakin time.
    What's funny is he's the president of the company to. Everytime someone says they prefer Neca the dude flips the hell out. Who cares if the doll uses screen used molds nobody wants Seen. That's the point everyone is trying to make. People want bride
    NECA still has to prove that they can deliver the doll they showed. It's TOTS for me until then.

Quote Originally Posted by Ehollywood View Post
    NECA still has to prove that they can deliver the doll they showed. It's TOTS for me until then.
    Meh. I?m not paying 600 for a seed doll. If the bride doll doesn?t deliver I just won?t buy it but I?m def not buying a seed doll. Movie sucks.