Welcome to CollectorFreaks.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    BSHERRIS

Default Predator 4:1 Maquette Close To Selling Out

Folks:

My usual reliable source has indicated that the Predator 1:1 maquette is expected to sell out by the weekend (if not sooner).

Apparently a good number of orders were taken at the SDCC.

B.

BSHERRIS
    BTW, I am talking about the 300 LE Exclusive version.

B.

Viking28

TheWitchKing

Gruson
    1/4 scale bub.

BSHERRIS
    It seems that the regular version of this piece will be available through affiliates for around $850 or so.

Makes you wonder whether the additional "head" is worth $150?

Thoughts anyone?

B.

Viking28
    Yea because you get the helmet version with the targeting lazer and a stand for the other head to make it a bust.

ChrisfromSideshow
    Unless something has changed, the regular version of this piece is going to be the same price: $999.

If by affiliates - you mean wholesale accounts - that price sounds correct, but thats not my department!

Just didn't want anyone to be confused that the exclusive head is adding to the cost.

Thanks!

BSHERRIS
    Thanks for the clarification Chris!

I apologize if I led anyone to believe that the regular version of the Predator maquette would be priced differently if purchased directly from Sideshow.

It is just that affiliates are able to purchase non-exclusive items at a lower price point from Sideshow, and can offer them for less at retail.

For example, the Alien Queen bust from Sideshow is $949.00, however it can be had from affiliates for as little as $680-$700 or so (I've seen this price point frequently on Ebay).

B.

dstephan
    NOT "affiliates" - it can be bought from "dealers". There's a huge difference.