ALIEN Diorama

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sideshow scored big with the Aliens and Predator licenses. It looks like we'll see stuff from all the movies.

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/behindtheshow/?page_id=3321

Sideshow Collectibles, world-renowned producer of collectible merchandise, is excited to announce the acquisition of the license to create new products based on the Twentieth Century Fox Studios films Alien, Aliens, Alien 3, Alien Resurrection, Predator, Predator 2, and Aliens vs. Predator. The new license will allow production of collectible including statues, busts, maquettes, life-size busts, and a versatile new series of dioramas. These dioramas are displayable on a desktop or hung on a collector's wall, thanks to the inclusion of a removable base featuring the logo of each subject's film. Prices will range from $99.99 to $399.99.

Man, an alien PF from the 1st movie may come sooner than we think.

Alienss.jpg

:cool:

Sideshow scored big with the Aliens and Predator licenses. It looks like we'll see stuff from all the movies.

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/behindtheshow/?page_id=3321

Sideshow Collectibles, world-renowned producer of collectible merchandise, is excited to announce the acquisition of the license to create new products based on the Twentieth Century Fox Studios films Alien, Aliens, Alien 3, Alien Resurrection, Predator, Predator 2, and Aliens vs. Predator. The new license will allow production of collectible including statues, busts, maquettes, life-size busts, and a versatile new series of dioramas. These dioramas are displayable on a desktop or hung on a collector's wall, thanks to the inclusion of a removable base featuring the logo of each subject's film. Prices will range from $99.99 to $399.99.

That is awesome news.

I hope to see lots of PF and 1:1 stuff.

I'm now expecting dioramas in EVERY licence.

And yes, this is one Alien piece I will very seriously consider getting. It looks amazing, truly amazing.

Yep,dioramas have always been my fav type Models!:cool::cool:

Alienss.jpg

Dont forget It does say `Alien` & `Predator` Dio`s not AVP!:cool::cool:

Back