Welcome to CollectorFreaks.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
Sideshow Freaks
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    dstephan

Default Sideshow Survey - let them know what you think!

Everyone's always saying they should do a fan survey - so go do it!

Sideshow Survey

screamingmetal
    Done.
    The new license I put in as the one I'd like to see was Aliens 12" figures. and the Figure I'd like to see from an existing line was the Kurgan in armor.
    The new feature that I'd like to see is the process a licensed 1/6 scale figure goes through from start to finish.
    Very cool of Sideshow to put out a survey, I'd like them to do this every year!

dstephan
    oh I'm sorry - the only acceptable answer for the new license question is --

FARSCAPE!!!!!!!!

screamingmetal
    I forgot all about Farscape when I sent in my answers. :bonk
    I still want Aliens figures though.

SwoopingCloakofSureness
    Indiana Jones baby!

sanpedromanrique
    1/6 scale Lord Of The Rings figures...........

Morgan the Raider
    After the recent thread I had to pick Back to the Future. What a fantastic trilogy of films, and there's never been much merchandise.

Aliens would be cool too.

Bonehead15
    I voted for FARSCAPE as well.

I also voted for a 1/6 Ygor as the character I would like to see from SS's current list of licenses. I was concidering voting for Giles but I think it obvious that we'll eventually see a Giles figure somewhere,:rolleyes , down the road.

dstephan
    I tried to avoid characters I'm sure they'll make too, so I didn't vote Giles or Drusilla. Wish I'd thought of Ygor - that's a no brainer for the Uni Mons.

GilGalad HK
    of course I went with
    FARSCAPE!