12" Storm Trooper on a Speeder bike

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
what would a stormtrooper be doing on a speederbike?

I'm intrigued...Wonder if this means they're doing a 1/6 Scout Trooper afterall. I could live without a bike, but would love some Scouts!

Im sure they mean scout trooper - my worry is that because they wrote Storm trooper, maybe they got confused between 12" and 1/4 scale too :monkey1 :rotfl

Im sure they mean scout trooper - my worry is that because they wrote Storm trooper, maybe they got confused between 12" and 1/4 scale too :monkey1 :rotfl

I was wondering that myself. However it says codename, so perhaps it's all a cover for something else entirely different. They could used Storm instead of scout to prevent confusion. Anyway, my personal hopes aside, it's seems like misdirection to me.

I'm thinking it has NOTHING to do with either Stormtroopers or Speederbikes. Just a well placed diversion.

I saw that earlier and figured they must be talking about the PF speederbike. But you never know, maybe they'll be making a 1/6 version too, I know I'd be down for that... and it could be considered a 2-pack :rotfl

Given that they mention buzzed about, it would seem they're more referring to seeing more of the PF Scout and Bike, there's no buzz among anyone really about getting a 1/6 Biker Scout and Bike, the big buzz has been getting the clone troopers and stormtroopers, though, maybe because a scoute has less armor than a stormtrooper, they've gotten that one done already, would fit with the Endor Troops.

Yup. They mixed it up is all. Besides they lost all credibility mistaking a scout trooper for a stormie. :duh

I wouldn't be so sure. The fact that they mention a new figure could possibly mean that it's not the 1/4 version. But oh well, we'll find out here in a few days. :D

We're a bit confused about this news too. Most likely, it is a mix up with the Premium Format figure.

I mean, Storm Troopers on Speeder Bikes? Nobody wants that...

That must have been in the Super Duper Extra Special Edition Lucas has coming out someday. :lol

I thought this was an appropriate pic for this thread:

flyingstormdogs394.jpg

Last edited:
Back