ROY at SDCC??????????

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nope. Have a better chance of winning the lottery. Still, gotta admire the passion for this guy, it's comparable to the Medieval F'n Kurgan. I really hope some day all you Jason fans will be able to complete your collections with Roy and Manhattan Jason.

I'm not sure. The last Fri 13th figure we got was pt. 4 Jason not at this year's Toy Fair, but LAST year's Toy Fair. That isn't a great sign. We did get that FvJ scream thing last year at Comic con, but not a figure. I just hope we get Roy and pt. 8 so we can have a 'complete' collection.

I figure what the hell! Why not? They've made 9 of the possible 11 Jason's thus far, why stop there? I'm sure Sideshow will make them eventually. I wonder if they do make the Roy edition if it will have a removable mask and the masking beneth he wore.

He could be a really cool figure if they had the reveal like that under the mask! I'm sure he'd be cooler than Jason X.

:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2

BeyondF13thVANBgorewallpaper.png

I asked Chris from SS if there were any plans to finish the Friday the 13th 1:6 line.Chris said that the Friday the 13th contest they had "really woke up our production staff".

That could be a good sign!

Back