SDCC Sideshow Panel Contest

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tomandshell

Blue Flame of the West/Mod
Reaction score
9428_image01.jpg

OK, it's been a while now since my Boba Fett petition and I feel like doing something else just as silly. So I am going to sponsor a little Comic Con contest of my own, giving away a free King Elendil polystone bust (#0246/3000) plus a few other items.

Here's how it will work:

I will be attending Sideshow's "From Concept to Collectible" panel from 1:00-2:00 PM in room 10 on Thursday, July 26th. During the panel, Sideshow representatives will be conducting a Q&A with audience members.

During the Q&A, the first person to pose a question to the creative team that includes the word "veritable" will be the instant winner--earning themselves a free sold out Lord of the Rings collectible bust, which will be awarded by myself, along with a free black Sideshow baseball cap and "Sold Out to the Dark Side" Sideshow Collectibles T-shirt.

All you need to do in order to win is show up and ask a question that includes the magic word. See you there!

:D

I dont know what the hell that word even means or how to say it, maybe I can just ask them what "veritable" means.:lol

When you guys hear a guy ask:

What is veritable ?

...yeah...that will be me :eek:

Oh I'm sure Brock will be - he so loves the limelight!

Maybe he'll sign your The Dead Corporate Spokesman for you...

What about variations on the word Tom?

Like 'LotR 12" is a veritably dead line, what are you going to do to revive it?

I want to see people try to use the exact word. Example:

"There has been a veritable lack of announcements in the LOTR 12" figure line lately--what are you going to do to revive it?"

Oh yeah, while you're in the contest mode, don't forget your 10,000th post is coming up fast... I predict during Comic-Con at some point... and Josh should hit 25,000 about the same time! :rotfl

Okay....looking at my itinerary, I should land in San Diego by 11:55. If I hoof it, I JUST might make it to Sideshow's panel. (my luck will be that the registration line will be a MILE long....grrrrr)

Back