HxH Netero vs Meruem Diorama - Figurama Collectors - PO on 2/11/19

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stacycmc

Freakalicious
Reaction score
Figurama Collector's Netero vs Meruem Hunter x Hunter diorama has been teased and a PO date announced for 2/11, day after Wonfest. Can't wait to see the full reveal, looks awesome so far!!

They also stated they'd be doing some giveaways if anyone is interested (it's always on their Facebook Hub - https://www.facebook.com/groups/157625161417832/)

Sil PO Tease.jpg
HxH Tease.jpg

New tease... Arms now in color [emoji106]
9483e2889943897e46f36c78e897da54.jpg

Sent from my ZTE A2017U using Tapatalk

Heck yeah, man the detail on this is great...the paint and all that, can't wait to see the whole thing!

Heck yeah, man the detail on this is great...the paint and all that, can't wait to see the whole thing!
Most definitely... I'm gonna be keeping a close eye on Figurama come Wonderfest

Can't wait for full reveal [emoji106]
f70e4f83018afe46a1e9df42bba4c0f2.jpg

Most definitely... I'm gonna be keeping a close eye on Figurama come Wonderfest

Yeah me too, because they also have AoT that I think they plan to reveal, news on Kenshin, and a new license announcement, which based on their teaser video sounds like it might be Bleach (yay!!). :D

Cant wait to see Kenshin!!! I’m hoping to see less verses battle dioramas from Figurama. Seems everythings been going that way lately. Hope they start making some other kinds of scenes as well.

Cant wait to see Kenshin!!! I’m hoping to see less verses battle dioramas from Figurama. Seems everythings been going that way lately. Hope they start making some other kinds of scenes as well.
You don't like the battle dios? Seems like there are tons of figures out there that are just the usual museum pose so I do hope they avoid that path, but am totally open to highly dynamic scenes, with one or multiple characters, that are not necessarily "battle" or versus type scenes. What did you have in mind or what did you want to see?

Not really against battle dioramas its just that for me its a lot about context. A battle dio of Kenshin and Shishio might be cool but he was such a small part of the overall show and I enjoyed more of the relationship aspects. Some shows I would prefer a battle dio. I like the larger scale dioramas like Vash. Would like to see comrade, relationship and comedic moment type dioramas. A back to back statue of Vash and Wolfwood would be sick. Battle dios by themselves can get a bit stale. One character high vs one character low. This latest they did an amazing job on, but theyre starting to all look alike.

Not really against battle dioramas its just that for me its a lot about context. A battle dio of Kenshin and Shishio might be cool but he was such a small part of the overall show and I enjoyed more of the relationship aspects. Some shows I would prefer a battle dio. I like the larger scale dioramas like Vash. Would like to see comrade, relationship and comedic moment type dioramas. A back to back statue of Vash and Wolfwood would be sick. Battle dios by themselves can get a bit stale. One character high vs one character low. This latest they did an amazing job on, but theyre starting to all look alike.

Gotcha...and yeah I'd like to see more of those rather than just "versus", like it can be a partnered up battle scene too! I don't think you have to have a "battle" ongoing to have some real dynamic scenes, like I'd love to see someone try to tackle Ginko and some Mushi from Mushishi! AH...heaven!

for sure! Hope they dont forget the less mainstream shows. If they make Kenshin a battle dio, I’ll still probably be all in- with the Kenshin controversy I dont think many companies are likely to touch it so big kudos to FG for making it work.

for sure! Hope they dont forget the less mainstream shows. If they make Kenshin a battle dio, I’ll still probably be all in- with the Kenshin controversy I dont think many companies are likely to touch it so big kudos to FG for making it work.
Ugh, right??!! I mean I hate all that happened, but still love the show and am a fan!

First official photos from Wonderfest [emoji91] [emoji91] [emoji91]
54c7ef4516e9e77950b5ba81eb0993ec.jpg
ba8e5c7fe7c67a0c5839ff94545f6f20.jpg
9e81d4268f5b994d0465eddb17042810.jpg
947b47482637e43530e34a2dd7586309.jpg
d5b5c98f7861e531597c004679948f55.jpg

Back