Medicom Jack Bauer

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
O

Oxbeard

I was killing some time and happened across this pic. Not sure if it's been brought up before. Of course, Medicom is out of my price range since I'm saving up for so much new SS stuff, but thought this was pretty cool none the less.

I've seen pictures of this one and I think it's not worth even $60. The head sculpt isn't very good, and the lack of good paint apps. is off putting. A custom Head sculpt of Jack Bauer exists and can be had for about $15. The custom not only is cheaper but looks infinitely better.

From the photo above, I didn't think is was a very good sculpt. But it wasn't a very good photo either so I was giving it the benefit of the doubt.

Of course, like I said above, these are out of my price range anyway.

I don't know, the sculpt looks pretty decent. At least it's recognizable as Kiefer, unlike their Luke. But I have the custom head - haven't put it together yet, but it's not a difficult custom at all.

Judging solely from the photos I've seen. That is the worst of the Jack Bauer sculpts that I've seen available. The 2 custom versions I have both blow it away. For the price they ask there should be no variation between the 1:6 and the 1:1 versions.

Yeah, I would say a agent dogget body and the custom sculpt and it would be good to go..

200 dollars for THAT?

what, are they a little crazy? perhaps.

unless it's 6 feet tall.

I didn't know there were Jack Bauer figures/custom head sculpts! I should see one of these!

Nemo Nint, may not be the best pic, but here's mine:
MyCustomJackBauer2.bmp

No offense but I think the medicom looks a lot better than yours Ironman.

I also saw this one, which looks really bad IMO:

24.jpg

Bauer

hey!! I did say my pic wasn't the best. :p
But trust me, up close its much better than the one Medicom pictured

Re: Bauer

Is the Medicom Jack out yet? Where can I preorder if it's not out?

Morgan the Raider, the picture in my original post above is from yesasia.com which has it up for preorder. Never dealt with them myself but some others here have. I know also that Dave and some of the others have used sources on eBay to preorder Medicom figures in the past, not sure what the usernames are though.

Yesasia is a good site, I've ordered from them (DVDs) alot of times, but they can be a bit expensive, so you might want to shop around...

Back