The Godfather

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

screamingmetal

Super Freak
Reaction score
For a while now I've been thinking since a couple of major manufacturers have recently announced that they have the Godfather license (Cinemaquette and McFarlane Toys) that Sideshow will also get the Godfather license. Sideshow can fill a niche that those two couldn't, 1:6 scale & 1:4 scale clothed figures and busts so it's natural that they'd get the license for those areas.
The new license topic in the newsletter and the selection in the new poll has me convinced that Sideshow has the Godfather license.
Anyone else want a young and old Vito, Michael, and Sonny Corleone?

I wish SS could give us something this nice, but I doubt the new property is anything 1/6 scale.

0091_body1.jpg

I wish SS could give us something this nice, but I doubt the new property is anything 1/6 scale.
Kojun's figures are amazing works of art, for those who haven't seen the rest of his work: https://www.kojun.co.kr/V2/index.jsp

Sideshow would be a fool not to do 1/6 Godfather. Guys in suits is what Sideshow does best. But I do get the feeling these days that if it's not Star Wars, LOTR, or Zombies, Sideshow goes larger scale.

I also forgot to mention the Godfather Video game, the license is definitely available for anyone who wants it.

Those Godfathers look sooooo good. Not only do they look like the actors, they also look like the same person at different ages. The Dons :rock Seeing work that good almost makes me wish SS doesn't do Godfather stuff because they'll never each that level of quality IMO.

The young Vito looks good the older not so much, the cheeks aren't quite puffy enough.

But a SS Vito PF - classic Godfather I, holding the cat ===== I couldn't refuse. :cool:

Re: Godfather confirmed

Awesome thats what I voted for.. Three Times and it is still low on the list. :lol

Back