Official 1/6 Leia as Boushh Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MaulFan

King of the Monsters
CF Supporter
Reaction score
I'm surprised no one's started a picture thread yet. Usually as soon as Sideshow sends out notices, someone jumps the gun.

Sorry to anyone who gets let down coming here finding nothing new, but when I saw this quote in another thread, it made me feel like being a wise ass, but everyone who knows my rep on these boards knows that when I get my Boushh I'll redeem my lack of pictures right now with my usual body of work.

Without doubt, you do give us some of the best pics. :rock

And I did laugh when I saw the title of this thread.

Thanks Batty, it's funny, I was thinking earlier about some Jabba photoshop stuff I worked on when I first got him and I had pre-planned some Boushh shots and figured I'd just have to wait a month or two more to work on those, glad I wasn't counting on that haha.

Just so we'll have an image in here:

2112_press02-001.jpg

I have to say, I share concerns with some over the production painting of the Leia head, but with there track record, I have no doubts on the Boussh helmet, and given the quality of clothing we've seen from LOTR and Star Wars of late, I'm sure the costume will be stellar.

Last edited:
That is probably production, the hair is definitely darker and the face is a lot lighter than the proto. The eyes and the paint around them is the most noticable difference.....I like it!

That is probably production, the hair is definitely darker and the face is a lot lighter than the proto. The eyes and the paint around them is the most noticable difference.....I like it!

I aqree, the prod paint apps are better than the proto, esp around the eyes, not as dark, eyebrows not as thick.

This could be a first for SSC. :lol

If that's what we get, I'll lost my ****. That looks great, and the weathering actually looks as good as weathering buy a customizer. Granted, I know people were upset with Obi-Wan's beard and hair, but in my opinion, once again, a figure that went through a lot of retooling along the way is coming worth the wait.

I agree it looks awesome! Will be quite pleased to get her. The likeness might be a little off but she appears to be a solid 8.5-9.

She Looks Great, love the paint apps here... hope it is factory, looks like it may have been repainted though, her outfit looks more weathered here.

I think that's production outfit even. Judging the photos, there's some heavy contrast and saturation going on so none of the colors are truly representing themselves accurrately and some of the dark areas are far darker than their true tones. An image with this going on would make subtle weather look as dramatic as it does in these photos, when I get my Boushh I'll demonstrate :)

Back