Code 3 A New Hope 3D Poster Arrives! (Pics Inside)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
R

RichardW

I got it today. Never got a shipping notice, though. #52 of 3000. Looks even better in person. I'll try to take some photos later.

Re: Code 3 A New Hope 3D Poster Arrives!

I'll look forward to the photo's Richard, I'm thinking of getting
some of these the LOTR ones as well. Are you getting the other star wars ones,? I like the look of the Jedi, one.8)

Looking forward to the pics Richard. I have mine coming from Bob later this month. I think these are really cool for the price. People on the RS forum that saw them at CIII said they were very impressive in person.

TB, I've got all the Star Wars posters on order, except for the D Version of A New Hope. I still need to order that one. These are heavy pieces. I'm really looking forward to the rest. I hope they've got an SDCC exclusive mini-poster coming, but I haven't heard of anything. Vader needs a buddy. :)

How are you going to display it?

I'm really leaning towards some type of shadow box. These things have all kinds of crevices that can trap dust and they look too fragile to dust by hand.

I just don't know whether I want to display them separately (one shadow box for each) or line them up in a larger box. I'd probably be able to find a box that would fit one, but a box to fit multiple posters would probably have to be custom-built.

You know I never even thought of a shadow box. Hmmm

Yeah, I didn't think about that either. Congrats on getting yours Richard and for getting a pretty low number. It looks awesome! Mine will be here tomorrow and will be displayed, temporarily, in an acrylic case until I can figure out how I really want to display it.

That looks really cool Richard! I'm going to display my 3 hanging on the wall above my collection in sort of the same way that I display my LOTR giclees.

TB, I've got all the Star Wars posters on order, except for the D Version of A New Hope. I still need to order that one. These are heavy pieces. I'm really looking forward to the rest.

Well that one looks great, very deferent from your normal poster.8) It would be worring to hang them on the wall though.:x They look so heavy, don't use drawing pins.:x :p

It would be worring to hang them on the wall though

If the LOTR giclees can be easily hung on the wall, then surely these can. They must weigh less than those.

I don't know, I think they would be a bit heaver. What are they made out of.?

It's probably polystone or some other similar material.

EDIT: Just checked and it's 6.5 pounds.

I know I'm dragging an old thread up,but does anyone have the celebration 3 ESTB sculpted poster they want to sell to me to complete my set?

Back