Playstation 3 Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Seth Gecko

Super Freak
Reaction score
PS3

Started a separate thread since i didn't see one on ps3.(PS3 vs 360 thread has too much fanboy crap in it for me so can we keep the my console is better than your console **** in the other thread please?)

Anyways haven't played in a while and just got online and DL Ninja gaiden sigma demo,HOLY BALLS that game is fun(and bloody)A must buy for me.I remember the old ninja gaiden from the sega so it's cool to see it again.Lots of good games coming this year see ya around!

:cool:

Last edited:
Re: PS3

Seth Gecko said:
Started a separate thread since i didn't see one on ps3.(PS3 vs 360 thread has too much fanboy crap in it for me.)

Anyways haven't played in a while and just got online and DL Ninja gaiden sigma demo,HOLY BALLS that game is fun(and bloody)A must buy for me.I remember the old ninja gaiden from the sega so it's cool to see it again.Lots of good games coming this year see ya around!

:cool:

i completed it for the original xbox...one hard as heck game. i'm sure it looks incredible on the ps3 because it looked great even on the xbox. one frustratingly hard game though.

Yeah i heard it was hard.(maybe have to get an online guide when it comes out.)IT LOOKS INCREDIBLE!(Graphics-wise)

darthviper107 said:
I might end up getting a PS3 in the future, but right now it's too expensive. But I'd expect the price will be down by the time I can buy it.

I just read an article that said Sony is considering dropping the price by $100 possibly by the end of the year in order to make up some of the ground lost to Nintendo. That still means a $700 price tag, tho. They may phase out the 20 gig version, as sales apparently haven't been meeting expectations. And cutting costs will probably mean cutting some of the features of current model PS3s. Apparently this strategy is doing well in Europe. Can anyone verify that?

As much as I want the next gen hardware, there just aren't enough great games available for it yet. GTA IV is supposed to be released this Fall... that might be reason enough, but it depends on the game. I've been a Metal Gear freak since PS1, so that could be the clincher for me if it meets my expectations. I expect there will be a ton of great games out by this time next year, just like with PS2, so I don't mind waiting till things heat up more. :D

they only have the 60gb version now. they found out that the 20gb was outselling their flagship system so they cut it. even with a $100 price drop its still too expensive. ninja gaiden is one great game, too bad i've already played the crap out of it on the ORIGINAL xbox. im happy that sony fans are able to enjoy the ninja greatness.... but why not just make a sequel instead of a remake of a 4 year old game???

The launch was actually really successful, but soon after sales went down. It's not selling that well right now and it's pretty easy to find. But I'd expect that popularity will grow for it since it has great potential. It is doing pretty good in Japan though.

darthviper107 said:
The launch was actually really successful, but soon after sales went down. It's not selling that well right now and it's pretty easy to find. But I'd expect that popularity will grow for it since it has great potential. It is doing pretty good in Japan though.
I dont think that without the hype and lack of systems at launch this would have do as well as it did. Come on what % of the original sales were people who just wanted to put them on Ebay.

im interested in a PS3, but they don't have any games that are system sellers for me. i hear Lair is pretty darn sweet even though i haven't tried it just yet. right now i could care less about their online gaming because compared to Live i don't think its up to the challenge.... hopefully sony and nintendo can get their stuff together and make online a better experience for everyone.

Looks like this summer/fall the games are coming.I'm patient i just need GTA4 anyways.:cool:

(and MGS4)

Yeah it is, bowling&pool with friends will be great.(i hope you can pimp out your pad with collectibles:cool: )

home-20070307013707310.jpg

home-20070307013720341.jpg

they should incorporate gamer points from games like with xbox360 and let you use those to buy new crap for your Home stuff.

Sony has said they will lose 416 Million dollars with the gaming portion of the company.:google

Back