Kotobuikya Royal Guard

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IrishJedi

Super Freak
Reaction score
:rock :rock :rock

f_kotoroyalgum_c6ee1a1.jpg

It's cool, but I really want my royal guards to be standing at attention and, y'know, guarding stuff.

I agree. This pose would be cool for another character, but it doesn't really work for Royal Guards who were always seen just standing upright guarding the doorways. I'll be passing on this one.

I agree. This pose would be cool for another character, but it doesn't really work for Royal Guards who were always seen just standing upright guarding the doorways. I'll be passing on this one.

totally agree with you and hope sideshow gets around to doing some of these in the 1/6 form.

This pose would be cool for another character, but it doesn't really work for Royal Guards who were always seen just standing upright guarding the doorways.
A "slumped-on-the-floor-because-Yoda-just-pwned-you" pose would also work. ;D

Generally speaking, what I want most from Sideshow at this point is the Emperor, his throne, some Royal Guards, and maybe one of those cool Death Star II windows for a backdrop.

I like it. I've always wondered what these guys would look like in action. This statue actually makes me wish they had tried to throw down at some point in the saga...

I have all of the armored/helmeted Koto figures, but I'm going to pass on this one. The action pose is cool but doesn't fit the character as seen in the films.

It is better than the pose that we always see them in! Maybe not an iconic pose, but a refreshing alternative to the "been there, done that..."

Any Pose other than just standing would be refreshing, thats the only pose Ive ever seen done for the guards.
This looks cool though, hopefully it wont be to expensive, One of the big reasons I collect Koto is the price with good quality sculpts. (for the most part)

I think someone converted the price from yen and it was under $100.
That's a good thing because the Koto Grievous price was a shocker to say the least.

Makes me think of "Crimson Empire" for sure. I'm torn. I don't like it cause' the pose, BUT I also thought of how boring it would be doing the generic 1 POSE ONLY we ever get from them. I think it looks cool, but I wouldn't get it.

Back