Happy 4th July...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Adoptedscot

You wish it, I dish it...
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Happy 4th July to everyone across the pond.
We may be an 'online' community but we are all friends none the less. :grouphug

I hope all my fellow freaks have a great day.

Take care
Shell
x

:duff
Not used this for a while :blissy :blissy

I'm not at work and I didn't bring any work home to do so it will be a great day.

:fireworks :fireworks :fireworks

Guess what I'm doing today??

Getting F'n DRUNK as F---!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol HB, i like where your heads at! :chew you motorboatin son of a b*tch.....you old sailor you!

Taking my family to the grandparents and having a BBQ. Hope everyone on here doesn't blow off any limbs while they drunkenly play with fire. :monkey5 :google

I had to work today. I came home and ate a chicken Enchilada. I'm too young to drink. The fence is too tall to see the fireworks. Tomorrow is my birthday and I have to work.

dam

Having just recently left So CA for Vegas, it was sure fun to be able to actually light off fireworks legally this time! :lol :monkey5 :lol

Just got home from lighting our fireworks. A few minutes ago some girl called our house yelling and screaming for help and crying.... Prank? I tried to return call and it said the number was private but it dialed anyway and it said the wireless subscriber could not be reached.

Prank or not, sort of creeped us out.

pixletwin said:
Just got home from lighting our fireworks. A few minutes ago some girl called our house yelling and screaming for help and crying.... Prank? I tried to return call and it said the number was private but it dialed anyway and it said the wireless subscriber could not be reached.

Prank or not, sort of creeped us out.

If that was a prank, that was pretty low; if you were mean, you would call the cops. Well I called in sick today because I can still barely walk :lol :lol At least my 4th hasn't ended yet. :chew :chew

Marc, I had a similar thing happen not long ago when a young girl called my house crying asking for daddy. I asked if she needed help but that she had the wrong number. She hung up, so I called the police and they traced the number from caller ID and sent a car over.
I don't know what happened but I certainly felt better.

Anzik Hayes said:
Marc, I had a similar thing happen not long ago when a young girl called my house crying asking for daddy. I asked if she needed help but that she had the wrong number. She hung up, so I called the police and they traced the number from caller ID and sent a car over.
I don't know what happened but I certainly felt better.

I would have done that, but it was a private number. I guess the police could have traced it though... :confused:

Back