• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

DC Comics Sideshow Superman and Batman PF's for Sale!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Newbieguy

Super Freak
Reaction score
Both kept in air conditioned smoke free pet free home out of sunlight.

1. Superman (red cape matches boots and shorts). Perfect condition! Comes with custom leather cape by dynamicmenace!! Did have a slight lean but I fixed by putting two strips of electrical tape around peg of back leg. Now very tight and ZERO lean. Has stayed straight for over a year with zero lean. Shipper and art box have small hole due to original shipping.

2. Batman (Black and Grey) - Perfect condition. Perfect Art Box and Shipper. Includes two sculpts, no baterang hand (not exclusive). Also comes with custom leather cape by dynamicmenace!!!

Pick up in Houston our within ~2 hour drive for me welcome for face to face!!!

Will Post pictures this evening.

Superman - $500+Shipping+PayPAL (domestic only)
Batman - $500+Shipping+Pay PA (domestic only)

Package Deal - $900+Shipping+PayPAL (domestic only).

Thanks!

Here is a pick with Superman and his custom CLOTH (not leather) cape. I have plenty more of both with both the polystone cape and custom capes. All in perfect condition. SUP.jpg

Back