Should I go see Transformers at 3:30 AM?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Should I go to Transformers at 3:30 AM?

• Of course, why do you even bother asking?

Votes: 22 61.1%
  • Hell no, are you insane?

Votes: 6 16.7%
  • I don't really care. (thanks for your help!)

Votes: 8 22.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dusty

just me
Reaction score
Here's the deal: My friend just invited me to go see Transformers tonight/tomorrow morning at 3:30 AM at the famous Cinerama Dome in Hollywood. If I go, this means I basically get NO sleep tonight, and am a zombie all day at work tomorrow. Should I do it?

Pluses: Reserved seating so I can show up right at 3:30. Cinerama Dome has awesome sound. The energy of opening night (although I have no idea how many people are really gonna go at 3-freakin'-30 AM!

Minuses: I'm already tired, can't imagine how I'll feel tomorrow. Can't call in sick because I'm posting about it, and everyone will know why I didn't show at the office tomorrow :lol

YES !!!! :rock:rock:rock:rock:rock

I hope to go see it at The Archlight's Cinerama Dome this week to go see it. Wish I had time to go see it at 3:30am, you should go for it. Go with all the hard-core fans, should be at least interesting to see the people. I'm sure it will be near capacity for the theater. It will be worth it, sleep on the 4th of July !!!!!

To quote the great Sam Elliot from his Oscar winning performance in Roadhouse, "I'll get all the sleep I need when I'm dead."

On the other hand, you've already seen it, right?

I would definitely go if it was my first time seeing it. I would consider going for a repeat viewing.

It's five hours from now. Can you get a little nap in between now and then? If so, then that's my suggestion.

tomandshell said:
On the other hand, you've already seen it, right?

I would definitely go if it was my first time seeing it. I would consider going for a repeat viewing.

It's five hours from now. Can you get a little nap in between now and then? If so, then that's my suggestion.

Napping is a possibility, but I made a deal with myself that if I was going to do this, then I have to go to the gym tonight, as punishment. So basically, I'm just gonna be REALLY tired tomorrow if I end up doing it. Oh well, you only live once I guess... I'll stock up on energy drinks :lol

I just saw it, and I know you've seen it, but I say go anyway. This film is uber-awesome!

Besides, I imagine the day before the 4th should be pretty slow anyway. Maybe you can revise the review based on your second screening as 'punishment' as well?

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Or Let me go instead!!!!!! ill watch it again!!!! it so awesome!!!!!!!!! i fill like a little kid again!!!(well im still a little kid) GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ill work for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just go. You know you want to. I just got back and would go see it at 3:30 if i had the chance.

p!tu said:
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Or Let me go instead!!!!!! ill watch it again!!!! it so awesome!!!!!!!!! i fill like a little kid again!!!(well im still a little kid) GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ill work for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:rock:rock:rock

I recommend going as well. Then at work if you are feeling sleepy, just do what I do. Go into the ladies' toilet* and power nap for 5min. You will need to do this every 15 min for about 1 hour but works like a charm!

Otherwise you need to be sure to work on something that keeps your brain percolating as boring stuff will make things worse naturally. :-D

*While not a lady in manners, I am one in anatomy.

m0reta said:
I recommend going as well. Then at work if you are feeling sleepy, just do what I do. Go into the ladies' toilet* and power nap for 5min. You will need to do this every 15 min for about 1 hour but works like a charm!

Otherwise you need to be sure to work on something that keeps your brain percolating as boring stuff will make things worse naturally. :-D

*While not a lady in manners, I am one in anatomy.
:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl power nap:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

Dusty shouldn't go to work if she's tired. In her exhaustion, she might make a careless mistake like accidentally posting a picture of the Gandalf the White PF prototype.

tomandshell said:
Dusty shouldn't go to work if she's tired. In her exhaustion, she might make a careless mistake like accidentally posting a picture of the Gandalf the White PF prototype.
:rock:rock:rock

Back