MaulFan's Illustrations

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow. These are fantastic! :rock :rock :rock

I just noticed that you're in MA (and obviously a BoSox fan like myself). You're in the Boston area, I take it? I've been considering moving up there.

IrishJedi said:
Wow. These are fantastic! :rock :rock :rock

I just noticed that you're in MA (and obviously a BoSox fan like myself). You're in the Boston area, I take it? I've been considering moving up there.

Actually, the closest city that you might recognize is Worcester, I'm about an hour outside of Boston, but love the Sox, and I don't know if you've ever been, but going to Fenway is just one of the best experience I get to enjoy, for me it defines Massachusetts. It's a nice state, weather's probably some of the milder you'll find in the country, no hurricanes, earthquakes or tornadoes, just occassionally heavy snowfall in the winter and humid summers, but that's a lot of places. Fall and spring are wonderfull around here and you've got a good range of rural and urban locations to live.

And since you're a BoSox fan, keep an eye out for when I start my photography thread ;)

Shifting things around on my webspace so the other images will be back later, but I'm excited about my latest piece so here's and in progress shot of my Captain Jack Sparrow.

jack.jpg

Thought I'd share another WIP, this one will be done sooner as the occassion is coming up soon, I'm illustrating a wedding photograph for a friend's birthday.

MFART1.jpg

Here's my latest piece I'm working on, I'm really into Rambo right now and I've really wanted to capture him in an emotional way from the most recent film and finally found a good quality image to work from.

RA.jpg

And here are a couple of in progress images from starting this piece last night.

R1.jpg

R2.jpg

Not that this thread gets much attention, but here are a few more progression shots of my Rambo piece.

R3.jpg

R4.jpg

Haven't done too much with Rambo since the last update, he works best when I'm pissed off, which I haven't been too much in awhile.

R6.jpg

A recent, new project in it's early stages, Aaron Eckhart Two-Face.

TF1.jpg

Back