McHaleyArt's ...Art

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

McHaleyArt

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
ok...here are some of my original paintings. For anyone that will be at Wizard World Chicago this year...stop by and say "Hi". I'll have a table at Artist Alley.
~Mark
Gandalf0182.jpg

BizarroGreenArrow003.jpg

Spidey024.jpg

LOTDKMONTAGE.jpg

Wow! Really great stuff, I like how you have a very clear style... yet the subjects look very true to the sources. Nicely done!

Im in love with your art! It looks bloody fantastic! :google
:bow Kudo's man, thats some amazing talent and unique style you have.
Love it. Especially the Gandalf!

That Gandalf is really good :gandalf Is it done in watercolor ? or paint ?

TOE said:
That Gandalf is really good :gandalf Is it done in watercolor ? or paint ?
Thanks everyone! Gandalf is mixed media. I started it off as a watercolor and then went back in with acrylic ( mainly for the background and some highlights on Gandalf).
Here's some more:
KingL001.jpg

Batgirl021.jpg

BatmanRobin017.jpg

Supergirl009.jpg

whats up mark,

still as impressive as ever. im glad you will be in the artist alley. i hope you sell a ton of art there. your style is awesome and i bet it will be super popular.

abstractharmony said:
Astounding!

Any chance of a print of these two?
Both of these originals have sold and I don't have better scans. I can always paint something simular. I plan on doing a full color version of the Batgirl piece. Currently the only ones I have available as prints are these giclees:
BatmanBeyondPrint.jpg

LOTDKMONTAGE.jpg

OTEPrint008.jpg

Image size is 12"x14"
I hope to have a sketch book printed up and available soon. Will see what time allows.
~Mark

devlinboy said:
whats up mark,

still as impressive as ever. im glad you will be in the artist alley. i hope you sell a ton of art there. your style is awesome and i bet it will be super popular.
Thanks! I appreciate it (as always). If I do well in Chicago I'll probably do Wiz World Texas in November...we'll see.

Do you do commission piece ? I would like a Pitt painting similar to the Gandalf. PM me.

McHaleyArt said:
Thanks! I appreciate it (as always). If I do well in Chicago I'll probably do Wiz World Texas in November...we'll see.

and then bring your traveling art act to ny so i can get a spectre done and a green arrow/green lantern done. you my friend rock!!!

devlinboy said:
and then bring your traveling art act to ny so i can get a spectre done and a green arrow/green lantern done. you my friend rock!!!
We'll see what the future brings....hopefully I can hit Art Expo or Comicon in NY in 2008.
I did a whole bunch of Spectre cards for the DC legacy set...hope they decide to use them all.

Sculpts.....
I like to sculpt but I never have the time to get back to them. Hopefully one day I can sculpt like mad. For now I'm content painting my ars off:lol
Hellboy and Cerebus are 1/6 scale:
Sculpts003.jpg

Sculpts009.jpg

Sculpts010.jpg

i absolutely LOVED going through all your works here.... (several times)... they are simply amazing!! well done you.

Back