Daredevil

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

akamonrg

Super Freak
Reaction score
daredevil-JauneREMPLACE.jpg

:D :D

that's pretty pimp but it looks nothing like Ben Affleck. :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

I don't know why but the Origins Yellow costume always beats any of the other two attempts at the Daredevil costuming.

MisterToyNYC said:
Oh stop! It doesn't look like Affleck. I think that's wishful thinking on your part :D

Eric

RED PLANET TOYS
www.redplanettoys.com

I think it's wishful thinking that you think people will actually pay those high prices on your website :rotfl

the french website states:

Sideshow has just announced to us the cancellation of the supply of the bust Daredevil Legendary Scale in Rouge version. And they replace that Ci by an exclusive version in original costume is Jaune and Maroon.

That means that all the précommandes red version are cancelled or can be deferred on the exclusive version.

international version like spidey & scarface?

nash said:
I think it's wishful thinking that you think people will actually pay those high prices on your website :rotfl

ouch.... :lol

:monkey2 that sucks. I hope someone from the UK can help me out. I have to have this.

Sideshow has just announced to us the cancellation of the supply of the bust Daredevil Legendary Scale in Rouge version. And they replace that Ci by an exclusive version in original costume is Jaune and Maroon.

That means that all the précommandes red version are cancelled or can be deferred on the exclusive version

IF THAT IS TRUE YOU GOT TO BE @*@*@&@*@@*@**@@*@*@*@@*@!!!!!!!!:lightsabe :thwak :cuss :cuss :cuss :cuss

I hate SS for these international versions, especially when they're better than what we get over here.

Not that the red one sucks, not at all it's orgasmic too...but I've always like the yellow costume better.

As far as I know, this is not an International Exclusive, and you can look forward to seeing it available direct from Sideshow sometime in the future. I'm not sure of the specifics, as yet, rest assured that it's NOT an international exclusive, but that those distributors have the first opportunity to purchase it because the red version is oversold/more popular than expected and they were not able to order the quantities they wanted. :duff

P.S. It's pretty cool, huh? :)

SideshowDusty said:
As far as I know, this is not an International Exclusive, and you can look forward to seeing it available direct from Sideshow sometime in the future. I'm not sure of the specifics, as yet, rest assured that it's NOT an international exclusive, but that those distributors have the first opportunity to purchase it because the red version is oversold/more popular than expected and they were not able to order the quantities they wanted. :duff

So will distributors get it the same time SS does? Or will international dealers get the yellow when domestic dealers get red DD?

that's good news......I guessed international because of scarface & spider-man but glad to hear it ain't one

SideshowDusty said:

i am a daredevil fan in the usa and would love to get a yellow version of the bust. i have the red one on preorder at bbts. by the way board members, bbts still has the regular version now on sale at $189.99. grab one while you can!!

https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=SSC10443&mode=retail

Back