Medicom Kubrick Star Wars Pieces

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pixletwin

Malalaking Gagamba
Staff member
Super Moderator
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Anyone have these? What do you think of them quality wise? How big are they?

I am thinking of jumping into this line but not sure.

Too weird for me, though I did get a kick out of their homage to the Kenner Early Bird Certificate Package. :rock

i have some kubricks, (non-SW) they are about twice the size of a lego figuresome of the early one has some QC problems, but most of them are very good. Only thing is they are very collectable, some can go for more than you want to pay.

thats a great collection that guy has. i love the display cases. collections like that make me a happy man . thats why i love collecting. what a well thought out display

I too have some non-SW ones and I really like them. I've been considering buying one for each SSC figure since they are kinda fun to display next to each other.

here's my x-wing luke that i got as a gift from a friend
lukerj3.jpg

I think Kubricks are great,I had a pretty big SW collection prior to switching to 1/6 collecting and the only real issue I had was the price that some of the chase figures & ltd editions go for. My favorite one was the Droids Boba Fett.

pixletwin said:
Anyone have these? What do you think of them quality wise? How big are they?

I am thinking of jumping into this line but not sure.

If you spend money on this crap before getting SSC Jabba I will disown you Pix.

Kubricks are fun, but there's too many. I wouldn't start due to just the insane amount there are. But they're fun for sure. Not the same ol' same ol'.

SSC makes its fair share of crap, too ya know..

If you can pick up a sealed case or two of Series 7, you may even get lucky and pull a Yakface. Series 7 is ROTJ themed, and quite diverse to give you a taste of them.

I avoid the overpriced crap. Keep your purchases at $10/figure or less, and you'll be fine. Don't try to be a completist!

Last edited:
PosterBoyKelly said:
Kubricks are fun, but there's too many. I wouldn't start due to just the insane amount there are. But they're fun for sure. Not the same ol' same ol'.

I would like only collect Luke, Vader, and the Emperor... but thats what I said about Sideshow 1:6 too. :emperor

Back