Luke is in the house

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome!! Pics? Impressions?

Bob, have you gotten your shipping notice yet?:lol

You didn't read the FAQ section did ya. You are now subject to 1 lash per member of this board for posting a thread without pics of a new product.:whip

Sorry, kids, I've been trying to get the camera from niece to take pics but been unsuccessful. She lent it to a friend (unbeknownst to me). I will take the lashes and transfer them upon her.

Every member is invited to my home to see him and give me the lashes...as long as you bring your digital cameras. (Hope you all take this as a joke.)

In the meantime, I will say that he is GORGEOUS! The quality stands out. I will keep and cherish him along with the exclusive Luke.

Again, my apologize for jumping the gun -- or lightsaber in this case.

How do the hands look? That's the only thing that still bothers me on this piece.

The first thing I did was unclothe him (single woman tend to do this). I was surprised to see that his arms were "fused" (for lack of a better word) onto his body. They don't seem to be the exact hue as the body--just slightly off. This is unnoticeable unless he is undressed.

The base is perfect -- looks exactly like the Sideshow picture. He stands on it perfectly. You almost get the impression you're with him at Tatooine (So much for my private fantasy).

The belt & electrobinoculars and wrapped boots are incredible. The piece is professionally made and as promised, is of museum quality.

His hands do not look as awkward as in the Sideshow pictures. When you look at the overall statute, you do not notice the position of the hands.

Hopefully, someone else will receive their Luke and will get some pictures up soon for all to see....and I'll be off the hook.

One last note: He is excellently packaged. There should not be any problems with breakage of this statute.

Go buy another digital camera...they are cheap these days.

Or use your camera phone. :)

LOL...j/k. Mine should be here soon enough.

Yes, I'm in So. Cal.

Sideshow sent me my invoice/tracking# yesterday with delivery date of today.

8) Looking forward to seeing pics, and I hope you guys get yours soon. :D Mine will hopefully ship tomorrow.

Zoomaround, congrats on receiving your statue; what number did you get? And, what are the dimensions on his piece? Are they the same as listed on the SSC site? Thanks! :)

Luis

Back