Hellraiser

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

abake

Rex Tremendae Majestatis
Reaction score
So who would like to see Hot Toys, Medicom or SST tackle 1/6 versions of our beloved cenobites?

Having seen the pics of POTC figures from Hot Toys, I would love to see them do Pinhead and his gang!

I'd love to see 1/6 Hellraiser figs. It's a possibility with the movie remake in the works.

For Hellraiser I would MUCH MUCH MUCH rather see 1/4 Premium Formats!!!

There are 3 PF I would kill to own!! My holiest of holy grails.

1: Darkness
2: Medieval Kurgan
3: Pinhead

One dream came true early this year, just 2 more to go.

The orginal cenobites (Pinehad, Butterball, Chatter, & Female) would kick so much ass in PF!!!

That is not to say I wouldn't like to have some 1/6 figures from HT's, but given a choice I would much rather PF.

Hellraiser, yes,Ive missed the sights they could show me :eek: , Pf would be great ,tho the screamin 1/4 scale kits were nice,often toyed with making a 1/6 custom pinhead, maybe I will now,nice to see other hellraiser fans speak up, always been a guilty secret of mine......
hellraiser.jpg
[/IMG]

I'd love for some 1/6 figures... I probably wouldn't buy a PF, but I'd love for King to get one :rock :rock :rock

Hellraiser doesnt deserve this quality. :emperor
Leatherface.jpg

it deserves this quality. :monkey1 ..... but thats just me
Leatherface2.jpg

if SS came out with Darkness PF, anything is possible....i'd be in on a Pinhead PF.

I'd be down for these too, in any format.... I've always loved and been terrified of the Hellraiser saga, and the character design is probably the most insane and disturbing of any horror to ever grace the screen. A Pinhead PF would most certainly turn heads...:lol

Butterball 1/4 would be a must-buy for me...he's the coolest cenobite ever...

showing that picture of leatherface is unfair, it's not even posed. the 1/6 figure looks great when it's posed.....

denger4000 said:
showing that picture of leatherface is unfair, it's not even posed. the 1/6 figure looks great when it's posed.....

Yeah, it looks better when posed, but you cant make the argument that it looks better than a PF.

Which is what Occ was saying in his post.

Back