Die's Deadly Den of Dastardly Do-Overs !

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

die

Super Freak
Reaction score
I’ve been wanting to take some current pics of my collection, but I haven’t gotten around to it yet. I figured I’d post some pics that I took last year & hopefully post some new pics soon to compare them with. I customize just about every single figure that I ever own & I’m always trying to “upgrade” them to be more accurate. I’m a huge fan of movies, comics & games (aren’t we all?) So my tastes in figures represent that. I’m mostly into Sci Fi stuff like Blade Runner, Star Wars, Six Million Dollar Man, and Terminator but I’m also into the classic Real American Hero Gi Joe of the ‘80's and Marvel comics characters like Punisher, Wolverine & Spiderman. I’m also a huge fan of zombie movies & videogames, so I make a lot of custom zombies as well.

2 shelves of figures:
coll1.jpg

coll2.jpg

coll4.jpg

WORK IN PROGRESS SHELF
coll3.jpg

Revenge of the Sith:
sith.jpg

AnakinX2.jpg

My custom take on Sideshow’s Dead:
customdead.jpg

From the tv series “V”:
vfigs.jpg

1/6 version of Snake Eyes circa 1982:
1982SnakeEyes.jpg

OMG! That V figure is the coolest thing I have every seen! I though people forgot about that mini series! V rules! :rock :rock :rock :rock :rock :rock :rock

Thanks for the comments. Most of these pics are pretty old now, a lot of the figures have been reworked, redone or stuffed into a set of drawers in my room waiting for parts or some shelf place to clear up so they can be displayed. I hope to have an update soon, I’ve got a lot of stuff I want to finish on my display areas before I post all of the new stuff.

Here’s a 1/4 Roy Batty bust that I’m working on putting together

roybust1.jpg

roybust2.jpg

Here’s Bond:
sean1.jpg

sean2.jpg

bond-side.jpg

and Indy:
myindy.jpg

The Batman figures are from 1989's Batman & Batman Returns, I'll try to get some better pics of them. I reworked my Punisher, hopefully I can post pics of it too.

Voorhees27 said:
Who makes the Batman figure? Which company, can you still buy them?

Your whole collection ROCKS!

I'd really like to see more of the Keaton Batman though. I'm with Voorhees27,where did you get him? I need one.:D

Dude, you have and awesome collection!!!

Those Keaton Bats look amazing!!! More pix and more info please:D

VERY cool. I like the guy in the garden. That cracked me up. Really nice collection.

OMG!! kick ass collection! sooo much great stuff! can't believe so many around here are old enough to remember all this classic stuff.

where did the face for Bionic Bigfoot come from?

who made those AWESOME "V" outfits?

are those 2 Batmen from Sovereign Studios?

or if you made them all yourself then color me stunned!! *faints*

Back