Darth Maul PF Pics....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He sure does look awesome. And to think, I was only planning on collecting OT PF. I'm sure glad I pre-ordered Exc Maul to go with my Exc Grievous. He's gonna be a keeper.

pixletwin said:
When Maul is next to Vader, he looks a little bit too out of scale. :monkey1

I don't think so, it looks about the same as if Ray Park stood next to Liam Neeson during TPM behind the scenes shots. As Dusty said, it looks just like the images online, so I'd guess that was a production sample.

Mine should be at my house any minute. Too bad I'm at work! (Goofing off at work... but at work none the less!)

This thing looks awesome! :maul :maul :maul :maul

I thought he looked great when I saw him at C4!

I guess it is true that these get processed in the order that the orders were placed. I got in on this one in the 3 minute window after the PPO ended. No shipping notice for me yet. :rolleyes:

Man, I ordered an exclusive, and my CC hasn't even been charged yet...not to mention I have asked SS for an accurate shipping quote to Australia TWICE in the last 2 weeks, and still have got no reply..:confused: Not very good customer service AT ALL..:eek: :eek:

Makes me wonder sometimes why I do order from Sideshow..

But, those pictures do make it worth the wait..:D

I dread to consider the shipping cost to Australia! Mine was $75 and that was just to Canada!

Any board members get theirs yet? Mine is still out for delivery.

I'm not going to click that link and look at the pics from Statue Forum. I want mine to be the first one I see.

tomandshell said:
I'm not going to click that link and look at the pics from Statue Forum. I want mine to be the first one I see.

If those pics are any indication then you are in for a pleasant surprise. I almost cancelled but now I am glad I didn't.

Yeah it looks great. Will help make up for being a tad disappointed in how Faramir turned out.

Still don't like that face sculpt. The mouth area looks very weird, let alone it looks nothing like him except maybe from the side. The rest is pretty damn cool, though. Also it looks like the droid is less detailed compared to the 12" version.

i like the sculpt, the pose still looks weird from pics. seems like he needs a wider stance or something...

Looks like him to me, just needs to be photographed in lighting that highlights the forms in the face, a good range of lights to darks.

Back