Lord of the Rings Museum, UK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GondorGirl

Super Freak
Reaction score
Check out this great museum, its in the UK! I went there last week and I have NEVER seen anhthing like it!! They have every Sideshow weta piece, including the Gandalf Bronze! Anyway check out the website: www.themissingring.webeden.co.uk

Yeah trust me it is sweet!! :chew
Also the guy who runs it actually built all of those dioramas in the pix himself! Now that dedication :lol

I know!! I don't know if it's true but the guy told me he should be getting Peter Jackson down there for the official opening!!!

Last edited:
Looks like I beat you to it: I think his username is bilbos_bag_end, apparently he's selling off his doubles and triples of his SW collection, if you check the blog on his website it says he's refurbishing the outside of his museum, maybe thats why he's selling his spares! pretty good prices!!

GondorGirl said:
Looks like I beat you to it: I think his username is bilbos_bag_end, apparently he's selling off his doubles and triples of his SW collection, if you check the blog on his website it says he's refurbishing the outside of his museum, maybe thats why he's selling his spares! pretty good prices!!

Yep just won me a Ringwraith on Steed from him. It's awaiting me picking it up from work tomorrow. :chew He also offered me a sweet deal on a spare Stone Trolls which we are sorting out over the coming week. :chew :chew

Apparantly they are selling off their doubles and triples which I am sure will all be in excellent condition given their devotion to things Tolkien.

That museum looks excellent indeed - I need to get me there !

Just phoned and spoke to a lady called Kara, apparently they've got spares of almost everything including THE BALROG & CAVE TROLL!!!

I know what you mean about a sweet deal Oxfordian - I made him an offer when I was at his museum for Orthanc & lets just say it was a good price! And he had 3 of them!!!!!!!! :chew :chew :chew

GondorGirl said:
Just phoned and spoke to a lady called Kara, apparently they've got spares of almost everything including THE BALROG & CAVE TROLL!!!

I know what you mean about a sweet deal Oxfordian - I made him an offer when I was at his museum for Orthanc & lets just say it was a good price! And he had 3 of them!!!!!!!! :chew :chew :chew

ORTHANC :orthanc :eek

Chewie's getting mighty giddy.....................:chew :chew :chew :chew Go girl go.

Last edited:
ifu03612 said:
he's on ebay his username is bilbos_bag_end

is he selling his collection?

arg, he sold his ringwraith on fell beast for $300.
Link

Wish I would have known that.

Somebody's going to have to give this guy a visit and pick me up some stuff :chew:chew:chew:chew

Darth Caedus said:
arg, he sold his ringwraith on fell beast for $300.
Link

Wish I would have known that.

Somebody's going to have to give this guy a visit and pick me up some stuff :chew:chew:chew:chew

Yep, he had 2 on the bay at once. The other was £10 cheaper!:google

I know I know, craziness from this guy, but seriously just drop them a line, there all really nice there and, best of all, seemingly willing to give sweeeeet deals!!! Don't know about sending to the US but theres only one way to find out... :D

Hello everyone!

Don't know if it helps but I just got another good deal from this guy and told him a lot of people are interested in his pieces and he said anyone who emails him now he's got a complete price list for all the items he'll be selling, I don't think they'll last very long but it's worth a shot! :chew

Hi again, everyone! Yeah the Star Wars one is just as cool! :D

Just to let everyone know they are doing a sale on all of there weta pieces...just got an email with the new price list and it looks like everything!! :chew You can contact them through the website

GondorGirl said:
Hi again, everyone! Yeah the Star Wars one is just as cool! :D

Just to let everyone know they are doing a sale on all of there weta pieces...just got an email with the new price list and it looks like everything!! :chew You can contact them through the website

Hey GondorGirl,

Could you please pm or email me the weta price list please?
Many thanks
Shell
x

Back