• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Two DISCONTINUED PRedator 1/4 Scale Sideshow Statues for sale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Newbieguy

Super Freak
Reaction score
Both in perfect condition. No chips, nicks, tears etc. etc. The original has a VERY slight lean; however, I fixed this by sliding a small wedge painted black under its left foot to where you cannot see.

Displayed in smoke free pet free home.

New Jungle Hunter Maquette is the Exclusive with both the skull/spine hand and regular hand.

The LED lights on the original work perfectly.

Prefer not to ship; however, will split shipping costs domestically only.

I live in Houston, Texas and am willing to drive up to 3 hours to meet and do transaction in person - I hate to ship this beautiful monsters!

Framed poster included. I have both shippers and art boxes. Both in great condition.

Cost - $3500 to meet (cash payment) or $3500 + Paypal Fees (no friends and family on this order) + 1/2 of shipping cost domestically. Can't seem to figure out how to make photos smaller. PM me and I will send you six photos and as many as you want.

IMG-6397.JPG
IMG-6398.jpg
IMG-6397.JPG

Back