Medicom RAH Son Goku

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lcummins

Universal MODster
Reaction score
Anybody have any pictures of the Medicom RAH-341 Goku figure yet? I can't seem to find it anywhere on the net... it is based on the live action TV series I believe.

lcummins said:
Anybody have any pictures of the Medicom RAH-341 Goku figure yet? I can't seem to find it anywhere on the net... it is based on the live action TV series I believe.
For a second there i thouhgt it was a Dragon Ball Z RAH!!!
:monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2

20070619_d406685df96f507691810c0e2jZcND6R.jpg

20070619_e1f8ee559433a614d826KGbmlk7uIjPC.jpg

carbo-fation said:
From the pics, it looks more like a Son Goku from Saiyuki than anything else. But I am still waiting for the day when we'll get Medicom or HT DBZ figures!

Yes, that is exactly what it is from... but aren't they both based on the same story/myth/legend?

And yes, I really want figures from DBZ from Medicom, but I am curious to see what this one will look like...

Oh! Thanks for the pics Tendou; I guess Medicom still has it under wraps for now.

This is the Monkey King Son Goku, or to be more accurate Sun WuKong/King Hanuman, from Journey to the West which is the series of books that inspired Akira Toriyama to make Dragon Ball.
Whenever I see this character I always think "Monkey King" because there are so many different interpretations of Sun WuKong in different forms of media.

Altho there have been MANY dramas for the Monkey King throughout the years this particular one is based on the recent NHK drama in Japan.

:lol i was just joking. The links you have provided says "This picture has been stolen from Hobby Link Japan"

TOE said:
:lol i was just joking. The links you have provided says "This picture has been stolen from Hobby Link Japan"

Ah! I can see them, but I guess that is because they are cached...

While I'll admit that originally I was psyched that there was a possibility that MediCom would come out with a Son Goku from Dragonball Z and a little disappointed that it wasn't upon entering the thread I definitely will be picking this up. Its a neat looking figure overall and it might be the closest I get to a have a 1/6 Dragonball Z Lineup....

Back