Couple New Star Wars Items

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Josh

Ringer @ Heart
Reaction score
I got a new Darth Maul auto today that was done at C4. That makes 6 for me now and will look great someday when I can put them all around the Maul PF. I also got the Asajj Character Key today from Razor's Edge to go with the 1:6th figure when it comes out.

Thanks guys!! I'm hoping to add another Maul auto when I go to SDCC if he's gonna be there.

Here's my Maul auto that I got off Ray just after TPM came out at 'an evening with...' event in Manchester.

darthmaul.jpg

It was an awesome day. He talked about everything from Martial arts to Star Wars to Sleepy Hollow and his childhood for about 3 or 4 hours. Then he was happy to sign anything as long as you made a donation to his charity of £5.00.

Great Guy.

That's a cool pic. I just missed him last year at SDCC when he made a quick stop in. I hope he'll be there this year but I haven't seen anything if he will be or not.

EVILFACE said:
"those are not for me"
"I wouldn't buy them"

:lol:lol :lol :lol ...EVF...YOU'RE AMAZING SARCASM NEVER CEASE TO AMAZE ME...BEAUTIFUL...

EVILFACE said:
"those are not for me"
"I wouldn't buy them"

That is pretty funny:lol

Ray Park is getting a bit of a convention whore in the UK though, he must've turned up at half a dozen Collectormania and London Film and Comic Con events now. He's kinda becoming the prequels answer to Dave Prowse, still a cool pic though Josh:D

And that Asajj key kicks ass:chew

I've got quite a few autographs from various conventions I've been to, not many SW autos though.

I got Ray's, Peter Mayhew's, Dave Prowse, Wayne Pygram and the guy that played Bib Fortuna in ROTJ.

I forget his name for the moment, but he was a really nice guy and carried a 1/6 Bib figure with him to all conventions. After he signed my autograph, he put the figure over my shoulder whilst I posed for my photograph taken with him. He said he always took the figure with him so that when I was showing the photograph to others and they said "Hey whose that old guy?" I could point to the figure in the photograph and they'd know which alien he played in SW.

He was a real nice gent.

Almost all my autos are of Maul. I also have Haydens and James Earl Jones. I may pick up a Christopher Lee auto this summer just because I respect his acting ability.

jlcmsu said:
Almost all my autos are of Maul. I also have Haydens and James Earl Jones. I may pick up a Christopher Lee auto this summer just because I respect his acting ability.

I have a Christoper Lee auto on a Saruman 8x10. :D

Nice!! I can't decide if I want a LOTR one which would be the only one I have from LOTR or if I want a Dooku one.

jlcmsu said:
Nice!! I can't decide if I want a LOTR one which would be the only one I have from LOTR or if I want a Dooku one.
Got a Dooku one, too. ;)

I've actually been thinking of selling them together as I also have a signed Christopher Lee poster that a friend gave me as a birthday present a few years ago. Don't need them all.

IrishJedi said:
Got a Dooku one, too. ;)

I've actually been thinking of selling them together as I also have a signed Christopher Lee poster that a friend gave me as a birthday present a few years ago. Don't need them all.

I might be interested. Shoot me a PM with a Price if you're really thinking about selling them or at least one.

Makes me wonder if Ray Park will show up to Dragon*Con. If he does, I'll have him sign my Darth Maul 12" Inclusive.

Back