Maul has shipped

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, he's just rolling out. It'll probably be awhile for me to get my notice, I was one of the few non-PF owners to get an Exclusive order in.

Awww man, I don't know about you Josh, but I'm feeling like CapFaramir about his grail piece on this one, c'mon notice, here boy, here...

MaulFan said:
Awww man, I don't know about you Josh, but I'm feeling like CapFaramir about his grail piece on this one, c'mon notice, here boy, here...

Yeah, I'm trying to stay calm but this is a much anticipated piece for me. Much like when I finally got my Original Balrog one of those moments for me. :lol

I got a shipping notice but it didn't say what it was for...I think it was for the Bond Thunderball PF because that was charged....Maul was not charged yet.

Sir Tristram said:
I got a shipping notice but it didn't say what it was for...I think it was for the Bond Thunderball PF because that was charged....Maul was not charged yet.

i received shipping notice for bond and maul but only see a charge for maul. i'm sure the bond one will show up tomorrow on my checking account though.

exclusive for me. I ordered this thing like 18 seconds after it went up so I guess I got mine shipped first but you will still get yours first because Im on the east coast.:monkey2 :monkey2

I ordered it as soon as it went up as well. So that really has me hoping to get a notice tonight or tomorrow.

Please post the time of your Exclusive Maul preorder here. As always, I'm curious to see what order these are shipping in.

Date Placed:

2007-02-13 18:02:13

I got mine in a full minute before you Tom dont worry you will still have it three days before I do.

2007-02-13 18:01:13

I'm lucky to get my Sideshow stuff overnight, but I still get upset when they don't ship first come, first served. If you got your order in before me then I will just wait (im)patiently.

tomandshell said:
I can see the charge amount ($356.74) in my CC account, so I hope mine ships tomorrow.

Yeah, I've been charged now just need that shipping notice.

Back