GORE GROUP SITE UPDATED

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
M

m5m5c5

Hi guys, head up!!! The Gore site has been updated with pics from our latest works for Sideshow like GENERAL GRIEVOUS, THOR HAMMER & HELMET PROP, DR DOOM and ELEKTRA . Also I have added some pics from old works done by me like THE DARK HUNTER - LITTLE BLOODY BO - BRAIN EATING ZOMBIE - OLD WIZARD and GOLEM.
In other news and for the hard fans of the Gore, we have updated the bio, just for those who want to know a little more about how we got into this beautiful biz.
In no time I will add some pics from my recent trip to San Diego Comic Con with a little review about the awesome time we have there!!!
And also we will be launching soon a “NEWS” section with everything to come, articles and funny stuff.

Thanks for everything!!!!

Yours sincerely,
Martin Canale
GORE GROUP

[email protected]
www.goregoregore.com

Looks great, especially the awesome photos you have of General Grievous. :clap

Awesome!! I got to say Doom wow the more I see of him :thud this is going to set the bar high for future releases :bow

Excellent pics - I'd love to see more "in development too". You can really appreciate how complicated Greivous really was from your description.

Yep, I have it. Diamond Select sold all the monster busts. This is probably the best but there's also D'Hoffryn, The Judge, The Gentlemen, and that Yellow spikey thing.

I hope Diamond decides to release that eventually! He looks great. Of course I'd prefer if SSC could find a way to do him in 1/6.

I'm really diggin the Golem and Emperor pieces!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Everything else is awesome, of course, but those two really stand out as odd and original (qualities I love)!

I still can't believe the Gore Group was not already snatched up by another company, before Sideshow came knockin'. DST and Dynamic Forces had no clue what was right under their noses... Although, that's par for the course with those two. :\

CHEERS to Gore Group! :toast I'm a lucky b@stard to have a relationship with them.

...are those busts 1:6??
I think they are, Ironman. If not, they're very close to it.

I've got them all except Kulak.

dhffryn_bnnr.jpg

THANKS FOR THE KIND COMMENTS!!!!
Yes the bust are 1/6 scale
And THANKS MASTER ANDYYYYY!!!!:yay :yay :yay

Back