medicom vader.. episode 3 or rotj version?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tylerd

Super Freak
Reaction score
out of the two versions, which one do you like better and why?

ROTJ. The ROTS ones hands don't stay on from what I heard, also Shaw > Christenson and I love OT. Nothing complex or overthought there.

I've got the ROTJ and I like it knowing that it's Shaw underneath--- in terms of the hands I've never had a problem with my version.

I'm primarily an OT fan so the ROTJ version is my Medi-Vader of choice. The ROTS one is also good but the first thing that comes to mind when I see it is that godawful "NOOOOOOOOOO!!!" scene so there's no way I want one on my shelf :lol

ROTJ one rules. I agree with people most the time that the Star Wars RAH are over priced, but I'd easily pay retail on 2. Vader (which I got less than retail) and Fett (which I got coming via SS.) It's an awesome toy for sure!

ROTJ
Medicom040.jpg

Someone tell AMIR I'll take his Vader!!! Wake him up call him its mine!!!! Where are you Amir????????!!!!!!!:monkey5 :google

i have both. 2 of each btw.:D :D :D :D

both are good in their way. RoTJ...well, it's RoTJ vader. nuff said.

RoTS, c'mon...it's crispy anakin. the first time his suit is worn. the suit on the RoTS is better, since the chest box is attached to the suit itself. the dome part of the helmet is tighter as well. plus he comes with the folded arms accessory. sadly, his lightsaber can't attach to his belt...but overall, it's vader either way.

if you have the funds...get both. if you can only afford one, well, i guess get RoTJ vader for nostalgic purposes. you can't lose either way though.

I have the ROTS Vader which is really nice except for his hands. Those just flat out suck. The rest of the figure is pretty damn sweet and worth getting.

I owned the ROTS version, which is definitely the one I prefer. I the suit is tailored better (especially the chest piece) and although the hands really were a huge pain in the butt, I thought that he looked just a whole lot cooler to pose, sans helmet.

Cowboy said:
Someone tell AMIR I'll take his Vader!!! Wake him up call him its mine!!!! Where are you Amir????????!!!!!!!:monkey5 :google

Well I don't know where if this deal will go thru or not but, anyone know anyone who wants to sale a medicom vader??? Or where I can get one for a good price? I have the money and I'm trying to get one before something comes up!! Thanks for the help!

I'm with pixle i like the ep3 look better.But you can't go wrong with either.

Can anyone show why the diffrence in the hands matters?
Would ya take the rots version if you couldn't get the rotj?

Back