Action Figure CM Toys Dragonborn (Skyrim)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spartan Rex

Super Freak
Reaction score
Fus ra dope yo!
Other than the Steven Segal/Leo DiCrappio sculpt it looks pretty good:
(wouldn’t mind a shouting sculpt)

350BDADA-174A-4399-B42A-D7EC13D972CC.jpeg9F0549D6-3B38-4881-B453-1C2EB09D28CB.jpegDD386983-A018-4AD9-BB73-97283AC50230.jpegB3EFF4A3-C8AB-4D9B-A528-AAD622342B14.jpegCF3D2F97-7816-4057-84F0-548A67445B19.jpeg

Looks great other than the terrible head sculpt. I want this figure but I would like to see in-hand pics/reviews first. Preorders are already up on OSK and the total price is $205, which is a bit too much for me to take a gamble on right now. Will be hard to resist though.

I can't believe this figure isn't talked about more? Everyone plays Skyrim no? :D At the moment KG Hobby are doing a really good deal on this £120 GBP. Might be good to throw out some head replacement suggestions in the meantime.

Perhaps the issue is that many people didn't choose to play as the default human male as their Dragonborn, so despite this being the default and being used as the 'cover star' for the game, it doesn't necessarily resonate for a lot of those fans?

Perhaps the issue is that many people didn't choose to play as the default human male as their Dragonborn, so despite this being the default and being used as the 'cover star' for the game, it doesn't necessarily resonate for a lot of those fans?

This.
My Dragonborn never looked like this “Official” version that Bethesda used to depict.
Ill still get it though.
It looks like the sculpt has elvish ears!?

So did anyone pick this up and if so how did it turn out? Asking because I saw a 1/6 online retailer seemingly had it in stock and I forgot about it honestly. lol

I got it. Cool gear. Weapons are a bit heavy. The portrait is horrible, but you can always swap it

I got it. Cool gear. Weapons are a bit heavy. The portrait is horrible, but you can always swap it

Is it possible you could post some in-hand pics? I can't seem to find any of the final product despite being available on Ebay and other seller sites.

Sure. Give me a few hours but I'll be happy to post some pics. I'm not going to keep him as it. I'm going to bash him. It's great parts fodder to mix with the CooModels Vikings. He needs a new portrait badly though. The face on this character is so not anything like I would expect to see under the helmet. He looks like a Viking but he comes with a 60s western villain head. Now, that just my personal opinion . . .

Back