Gundam

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bagelsncheesey

Super Freak
Reaction score
Anybody here like Gundam stuff? Any figures, model builders, etc. here?

I'm just getting into Gundam, they've got some great stuff out there!!

4720.jpg

I really like the Gundam designs but could never really get into the shows. Also since the really cool stuff is models I typically stay away :monkey2

Although I now seem to remember there was a deluxe 12" figure 4 or 5 years ago that looked like it would be a nice definitive piece... but I could never seem to find out release information.

I love the Gundam shows! I used to have quite a lot of model kits but I sold the majority of them. I only have a set of 1/100 scale Gundam Wing Endless Waltz model set left. I thinking about getting the 1/60 perfect grade Wing Zero Custom but I don't have a lot of time at the moment. Maybe some time down the road.....
Here's about the only picture of some of my models!
100_0575.jpg

carbo-fation said:
I love the Gundam shows! I used to have quite a lot of model kits but I sold the majority of them. I only have a set of 1/100 scale Gundam Wing Endless Waltz model set left. I thinking about getting the 1/60 perfect grade Wing Zero Custom but I don't have a lot of time at the moment. Maybe some time down the road.....
100_0575.jpg

Gundam those are nice!!

carbo-fation said:
100_0575.jpg

Hey! I put those very same models together during my first year in Japan.... and the origin of my name (DarkArtist) came out of it. Loved the Gundam Wing model series. The show was ok, had it's good and bad.

Cuddly Vampire said:
Here's a link to an article on Japanese toy stores and the 1.5m Gundam model that was for sale last Christmas:

https://metropolis.co.jp/tokyo/654/feature.asp

Tokyo toy stores are packed with aisle after aisle of Gundam (and Gundam imitator) stuff.

Thanks for the link! Man, i'd love to go, even live in Japan. Look at all that stuff! Thanks again :rock

Did someone say Gundam?

I'm a big fan of Universal Century 0079 era Mobile Suit Gundam. I have all the episodes of the original MSG includingthe "lost" episode (which would have been ep. 15 I think). I also love the 08th MS Team series. It finally came out in one box set with all the DVDs included.

I have put together a couple of the 1/60th scale Perfect Grade model kits. Naturally they are the RX-78-2 and Char Aznable's red Zaku. Both of them where over $100 and come with almost thousands of parts. It's totally worth it, however.

The pics below are not of mine, but that's what mine look like! They kick ass!!!

littlethingsmeanalot_1942_82683929

littlethingsmeanalot_1942_79626430

I have a third Perfect Grade Gundam model kit, MSZ-006. Someday I'll finish it.

littlethingsmeanalot_1942_79931598

Last edited:
bagelsncheesey said:
Thanks for the link! Man, i'd love to go, even live in Japan. Look at all that stuff! Thanks again :rock

Not to mention all the sweet Airsoft replicas! :monkey3

They'd be cheaper in Japan since the majority of them are made in Japan and the rest of Asia. I'd be in heaven... :drool

bagelsncheesey said:

No worries. I have spent days wandering the aisles of Akihabara collectible stores staring all googly-eyed at the goodies - including life-size Sailor Moon statues!

Back