Statue XM Studios Emma Frost statue 1/4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

darthblitzwing

Super Freak
Reaction score
awesome statue!

Attachments

• emma.jpg
    emma.jpg
    258.4 KB · Views: 212
Last edited:
Re: XM Studios Emma Frost statue

This could be very nice, glad I skipped sideshow's version

Found out this was getting produced a few days ago. Will wait for the full reveal, but may end up cancelling the SS version.

This looks well done so far but obviously the front of the piece is the make or break on whether this is a hit or not. Don't let us down, XM!

These images have been floating around too.

50860289_337151106876660_1410148637857546240_o.jpg
50306240_337151080209996_1393289551190949888_n.jpg

I love the first pic with straight hair, either way sideshow's can't compete IMO

Now the question is, where can I get XM stuff in Canada? I'm going to need this one.

must resist new 1/4...this is very impressive. Sideshow's Emma Frost doesn't even come close to this.

must resist new 1/4...this is very impressive. Sideshow's Emma Frost doesn't even come close to this.

I also prefer this look over the sideshow piece. From nearly every direction. Imo both the headsculpts are ‘more attractive’ than Sideshows sculpts. But it’s not as risqué as I was hoping it was going to be, considering the character. But in the most recent comics I’m reading on the Marvel Unlimted app, this is more or less how she looks at the moment.

This looks gorgeous, and an overall great composition. Looks like I'll be cancelling the Sideshow PF.

I also prefer this look over the sideshow piece. From nearly every direction. Imo both the headsculpts are ‘more attractive’ than Sideshows sculpts. But it’s not as risqué as I was hoping it was going to be, considering the character. But in the most recent comics I’m reading on the Marvel Unlimted app, this is more or less how she looks at the moment.

This costume is actually about 7 years out of date now, but it's her most popular one.

I could’ve sworn the costume wasn’t too different in a recent X-men Blue title, though she changes outfit each issue she was in.

Anyway, this XM piece looks good. It’s almost a character on Throne piece.

And what’s that emblem on the base? Hellfire? It would be interesting if they could do an interchangeable emblem, one with the X symbol.

I could’ve sworn the costume wasn’t too different in a recent X-men Blue title, though she changes outfit each issue she was in.

Anyway, this XM piece looks good. It’s almost a character on Throne piece.

And what’s that emblem on the base? Hellfire? It would be interesting if they could do an interchangeable emblem, one with the X symbol.

It would be more appropriate if the chair she is on is actually in the X-Mansion. Her costume is all wrong for the Hellfire club.

Yeah she was drawn in it in X-Men Blue, but that was a mistake.

Her new costume (until X-Men Black) was like this:
DEAGsPgW0AEMwDr.jpg

Yeah she was drawn in it in X-Men Blue, but that was a mistake.

Her new costume (until X-Men Black) was like this:
View attachment 441722

The costume XM uses is from astonishing X-Men which ended in 2008, and X-Men black her issue which J Scott Campbell did one of the covers, with a different cape, her current costume is the one with the corsette and long pants, you can see them all here https://emmafrostfiles.com/gallery/costumes/

That site hasn't been updated in a long time.

Terrific piece! Blows the XM Mystique out of the water and I like this better than SS Emma as well

Back