What figure would YOU make??

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I

ironman1188

OK, we had mentioned a while back about making figures to fill the voids that Sideshow left in some of their licenses. So, here's the question: What one figure would you like to see available for your collection if it could be made.
Just one figure, please. And, as for now, it should be associated with an existing or defunct 1:6 Sideshow license.

Well you know Ironman. I see what they have against you, and As long as it's not against me I'm alright with it. :rollin
It's all okay buddy, you speak up for what you believe in and as long as thats accepted, that is cool on all sides. if you ever get frowned upon, then there' something wrong. Someone is trying to cover up something, and that's what I'm against. As long as you have your say, then I know I can have mine. If you ever get disenfranchised, then I know things are really dismal. The corrupt higher archy has had a win. Forget that, shine on for all. It may not be welcome but it is your truth. That has to be respected. If it gets downcast, then corruption wins. What some see as negativity, is just non acceptance and denial. Okay, it may be dismal but as long as you input you are still valid. I have been there, but no longer seek validity. Become beyond that and be more arbitrary, then you will be seen as substantial. Bulldust is the fabric of sociecty at large brudda. If you see something that needs adjusting say so. I would like a bigger telly.
:lol

There isn't just ONE. Ah, what the heck, Maria Ouspenskaya for the UM line.

Can I also say Jet Pack Bond from Thunderball? No, that would be two so I won't say it.

Since the Buffy line is not defunct and the modern horror line is still going although slowly since the Jason's are running out :sleep . I'd have to go with a Six Gun Legend 12" Wild Bill Hickok. When that line came out that was the figure I was waiting for and never saw it offered, so I may be working on a custom.

That's tuff, I can think of three right now that I would like. Two have been mentioned quite often before in Uni. Monsters topics concerning a couple of doctors ;) , so I'll mention a more uncommon one:
Theodore Roosevelt from the Rough Riders in the Famous Personalities Collection!

There's a figure pictured on this page that would make a nice custom Wild Bill, just add a little facial hair with magic sculp and a bit of paint...

Would also make a nice custom "Greystoke" Tarzan, just as is...

custom

You may be right, Mac may have enough of a passing resemblence for a historically accurate version

Re: custom

Good question...

Well there are several figures I'd like to see SS made. I'd love to see some more Hellboy figures. I'd kill for a Rasputin or Broom. I'd also like some more Six Gun Legends like Curly Bill or Johnny Ringo.

The one figure though that I MUST have is Colin Clive as Dr. Frankenstein. :frank My Uni Monster collection will never be complete without him. :( I know that SS will never make the figure due to likeness issues. :cry Ygor would of course be my second figure.

:skull

Re: custom

Going by the "Either defunct or on going" rule, I'm going to have to pick the ongoing series, and deliberate over one of two.. I'm racking my brain to pick...

Either Crazy "It's got a death curse!" Ralph from Friday The 13th (With exclusive bike!)
pic_crazyralphhomepage.jpg

or..

Freaky little hydrocephalic Jason from part 1 (with canoe exclusive!)
bts1_jason1.jpg

Yeah, I know.. The exclusives are kind of pushin' it, but a guy can dream, right?

Gorilla ape on a horse statue from the original POTA. They need to do a few POTA statues.

Dave

Back