Predator Cinemaquette Sneak Peek!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The ill Jedi

ILLest of 'em all!!
Reaction score
Predatorstuff.com said:
we’ve got a sneak peek released of the highly anticipated Cinemaquette Predator 1 Maquette statue that collectors have been waiting on for almost 2 years now! This is a 33″ statue and I’ve seen credits saying this is sculpted by Steve Wang, but from the information I’ve heard, Steve was a consultant on the project but not the sole sculptor.

SWEET!!

lrg-3709-cinpred.jpg

lrg-3146-dscn5997.jpg

lrg-3145-dscn6001.jpg

lrg-3142-dscn6008.jpg

lrg-3138-dscn6023.jpg

lrg-3144-predcinemas2ae7.jpg

lrg-3143-predcinemswp6.jpg

lrg-3140-predcinse4kq0.jpg

lrg-3139-predcinste3xi2.jpg

lrg-3141-predsquette1mr8.jpg

Can't wait to see more!!!

this thing looks awesome!!! holy crap!!! i just may have to get a job right now to pay for this

p!tu said:
this thing looks awesome!!! holy crap!!! i just may have to get a job right now to pay for this
Stop buying toys and get a job ya bum!!! :lol

The head sculpt looks awesome, I can't wait to see the whole thing put together. The Pred is going to be 33" Tall!!! :rock

The ill Jedi said:
Stop buying toys and get a job ya bum!!! :lol

The head sculpt looks awesome, I can't wait to see the whole thing put together. The Pred is going to be 33" Tall!!! :rock

yep, it is going to be sweet. i can't wait to see if compared to SS's because that one rules too. How much is the Cinemaquette one going to be? 2k?

i really need to start saving for Indy.

Vader AL said:
yep, it is going to be sweet. i can't wait to see if compared to SS's because that one rules too. How much is the Cinemaquette one going to be? 2k?
As awesome as it is I think this is going to dwarf the SSC Pred in every aspect. I just hope that it too will have interchangeable heads and a light up Shoulder cannon. I suspect that it will be in the $2K range if Indy and Jack are $1750.

I'm going to assume this is going to be awesome but since I love the Sideshow version and don't have any complaints with, I'm going to be happy even though I'm not getting the Cinamaquette.

Fritz, don't get me wrong, I love SSC's but it's like when I saw the SSC Endo next to the CM Endo for the first time, as awesome as Sideshow's is the CM blew it away. I have to start paying of my CC now!! :D

If jack and Indy are $1750 I can't see Predator being less than $2K and probably a lot more.

Now that I'm going to have other 1/3 items I might consider this, but it's going to have to blow away the SSC version to justify the price.

Darklord Dave said:
If jack and Indy are $1750 I can't see Predator being less than $2K and probably a lot more...

If that's the case I love my Sideshow Predator even more. :love But if I happen to win the lottery between now and the time the Cinamaquette Predator ships, maybe I'll get it! :wacky

On a side note, how involved was Sideshow with the Predator Maquette? Did Stan Winston Studio's do the work and Sideshow distributed similar to how it worked with Weta or were they more deeply involved?

Fritz said:
On a side note, how involved was Sideshow with the Predator Maquette? Did Stan Winston Studio's do the work and Sideshow distributed similar to how it worked with Weta or were they more deeply involved?
It is rumored that Steve Wang, the Original Predators designer was credited for the sculpt of the CM. This is very Intriguing, just ask Figure master Les about him!

Did they say what the retail price is going to be?

no. It did not say but I am guessing around $3000 just by the extra hand that comes with it that has a light up function as if he is detonating himself. The base is superbly detailed, jungle like. I have some pics. Wanna see?

Back