6'5", 245 lb collectible of Optimus Prime!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn P!tu beat me to it! Just saw his dumb little thread, okay so it rocks! Anything with Transformers plastered in the title freaking rocks!!!

I bought two--- one to keep in its pristine condition and the other to scare the poo out of my neighbours.:D

DarthNeil said:
I bought two--- one to keep in its pristine condition and the other to scare the poo out of my neighbours.:D

I know I am silly to ask this, but you're ****ting us eh? Please tell me I am wrong and that you're serious because we all would envy you here.

If I was rich, I would so get it!

Alright, who wants to help me hold up a bank? :rotfl :monkey3 :monkey3 :rotfl

Anyone else notice that in the pics they cut off Prime's smokestacks just like the Hasbro MP Prime? WTF?

Last edited:
The ill Jedi said:
I'm in...we need a 4 man crew and one driver. Who else wants in? Chase, Pitu, Al, Neil, Eli, Bagel&Cheesey? :D

well i have the MP megatron...give me a month to transform him from robot form and i'll be ready!

Vader AL said:
well i have the MP megatron...give me a month to transform him from robot form and i'll be ready!
Start up a 'swear jar' by the time you get finished you should have enough $$$ to pay for the 6'5" Prime. :lol

Bonehead15 said:
Alright, who wants to help me hold up a bank? :rotfl :monkey3 :monkey3 :rotfl

Anyone else notice that in the pics they cut off Prime's smokestacks just like the Hasbro MP Prime? WTF?
GEEZ Bonehead!?is this a SELLIN POINT for ALL UNSTABLE TYPES!?or just your PICKS!?hehe!!....just askn...

The ill Jedi said:
I'm in...we need a 4 man crew and one driver. Who else wants in? Chase, Pitu, Al, Neil, Eli, Bagel&Cheesey? :D

I am in! Lets get two of each! One to keep sealed and one loose to pose!

it comes it 4 big ass boxes!! thats like a new bed!!were the hell are you going to keep it!!!!!! umm.......sounds like i have a new bed!!:rock!!

The ill Jedi said:

I'm in!!!!

I have no problem shooting innocent people for a 1/6 Prime!!

Or I can just drive, what ever works:D

King Darkness said:
I'm in!!!!

I have no problem shooting innocent people for a 1/6 Prime!!

Or I can just drive, what ever works:D
Awesome!!! Chase you and me can work together ala MadMax
mbt09.jpg

Back