ALL THINGS TRANSFORMERS!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

p!tu

Shiz-lakin-a-craka-lakin™
Reaction score
What the Hell!!!! Bring All your Transformers Crap Over here!!!!!!

From cute Tformers
wal-heroes-5pk-2.jpg

Kick Ass Transformers
P6040007.jpg

S5000552.jpg

Movie Transformers

P6030001.jpg

dsc04499gj2.jpg

P6110007.jpg

Revoltech Transformers
P6080007.jpg

To Funny Stuff!!!
P6080008.jpg

"Uhm, excuse me. My friends and I were searching for the nearest cinema. Could you offer us some direction please?"[/I]

"Who the f(^&$(&^$ are you?"

"I'm you."

"Excuse me?"

Its all about Transformers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yea, pretty crazy... The rumored GIANT Optimus Prime figure is really for real. Without a doubt the biggest Transformer ever made at 2 meters / 6 feet, Optimus Prime can be freight-shipped to your door for a mere $4,000! Check out the deatails and pre-order information now at https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=ESH10000&mode=retail

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the immense size of this item, it can only be shipped on a pallet to a location with a loading dock or other receiving facility. The statue comes in several large pieces that require minor assembly, and it will be packed in four huge shipping boxes on pallets. The statue weighs around 175 pounds (80kg), stands over 6.5 feet tall (2 Meters), and is limited to only 200 pieces worldwide. This item is fully licensed by Hasbro. The shiping fee for Domestic customers will be between $300 to $600 depending on your location, please disregard the shipping fee the system generates as this will be a custom semi-truck shipment. - We may be able to work out a special shipping scenario to individuals without a dock, but it would likely be quite expensive, you might look into having it shipped to a work address or contact a local small business.

A $1000 non-refundable deposit is required on this item at the time of purchase. Please email customer service after your preorder has been placed and we will work out shipping details and the down payment information.

If you live outside the USA and would like to purchase this item, please contact us for shipping details. This item would have to be ocean or air freighted on pallets for a significant fee (most likely several thousand dollars).

Nice idea for a thread p!tu--- like it that some of my pics made the cut.

There's definitely more to you than meets the eye---- *wonk wonk wanka wonk* (HOW THE HELL DO YOU TYPE THE TRANSFORMER SOUND?*:lol

DarthNeil said:
Nice idea for a thread p!tu--- like it that some of my pics made the cut.

There's definitely more to you than meets the eye---- *wonk wonk wanka wonk* (HOW THE HELL DO YOU TYPE THE TRANSFORMER SOUND?*:lol
:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl YEah man!! keep does funny pics coming!!!!

I meant to make this thread for a while and I HATE that you beat me to it... :mad: :D

But it's here and you were kind enough to include my Megs pic, so lets all revel in all the kick ass goodness that is the Transformers!!!

The ill Jedi said:
I meant to make this thread for a while and I HATE that you beat me to it... :mad: :D

But it's here and you were kind enough to include my Megs pic, so lets all revel in all the kick ass goodness that is the Transformers!!!
:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock

Why limit ourselves to just one TF thread?:confused:

There are like 3-5 "offical" threads about the Terminator, why can't we have 3-5 threads about TFs?:D :D :D

Last edited:
Bonehead15 said:
Why limit ourselves to just one TF thread?:confused:

There are like 3-5 "offical" threads about the Terminator, why can't we have 3-5 threads about TFs?:D :D :D
F@#k it, I'll make mine the Official 'Official' Transformers Thread!! :rock :D

F@#K Pitu's thread!! :lol

Back