A L I E N THE OFFICIAL MOVIE THREAD

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dekadentdave

Super Freak
Reaction score
Shouts to Wor-Gar, Father of the behemouth ALIEN and ALIENS thread that suggested we split these up now that we have our own forum. I christen this thread shall be dedicated to all things from Ridley Scott's ground-breaking masterpiece A L I E N.

:duff

Re: A L I E N THE OFFICIAL THREAD

dekadentdave said:
...this thread shall be dedicated to all things from Ridley Scott's ground-breaking masterpiece A L I E N
:rock :rock :rock

Hooray for not having to sift through 400+ pages to find something anymore!! :D

And just to get us started, a couple of looks at our beloved creature:

giger_002.jpg

giger_003.jpg

abake said:
And just to get us started, a couple of looks at our beloved creature:

giger_002.jpg

giger_003.jpg

Seeing multiples of the original creature, makes me wonder what it would have been like in ALIENS had they done this....I would have prefered the continuity myself....not that I dislike the boneyheads....I just prefer Giger's design better. :D
Those full sized guys ROCK! :rock

metaphorge said:
C'mon Hot Toys... Space Suit Ripley & Kane.

I second that! Space Suit Rips is a MUST. They could do Kane in his space suit too, with an alternate melted faceplate for the helmet and a variant head sculpt with face hugger attached. And for an exclusive... Chestburster Kane!!! :monkey5

abake said:
Oh Les, please don't tease us so!

Can't wait to see what you've got in store for us!:D

I do not tease my good friend! I regret not having time to do more with my ALIEN figures! But, I will. I just can't wait to get to them again.
And, I do hope we see all the characters from ALIEN in HT form. Spacesuits versions would rule too!
Truthfully, just having a Parker and Brett set would be too damn cool!

"Back to the old freezerinos!" :D

figuremasterles said:
And, I do hope we see all the characters from ALIEN in HT form. Spacesuits versions would rule too!
Truthfully, just having a Parker and Brett set would be too damn cool!

Riiiight. :D

Mudshark said:
They could do Kane in his space suit too, with an alternate melted faceplate for the helmet and a variant head sculpt with face hugger attached. And for an exclusive... Chestburster Kane!!! :monkey5
That would be the ultimate! :rock

Right now I would take any HT figures from ALIEN. Especially a Giger Alien. Anyone think we'll ever see them made?

i think i have this somewhere on a hard drive!?got it off the net as an xvid rip!?never did watch it!?will try and find and watch!?hehe!!....just askn...

Back