MYC 1/4 Statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MrPickles

Super Freak
Reaction score
Strangely quiet in here about this new MYC offering considering it's a beautiful statue of the most scantily-clad character in the entire SW Saga.

So who else ordered one? I'll let someone else post the pixs, but here's the link:

https://www.mycsculptures.com/oola

Remember just like his Ashoka piece, this is the artist's interpretation of the character, it's intent is not necessarily meant to capture Femi Taylor perfectly.

In this nauseatingly PC-culture we find ourselves stuck in, I just don't envision Disney ever giving the green(skin)-light for a SSC PF version. So for me I find this piece completely worth the price. And MYC has always been a stand-up member of this Forum as well.

Happy to be aboard for this creation!

POST EDITED: Don't want anything to take away from the intended focus of this thread--this awesome status! Let's get this piece Sold-out soon, for MYC!

Re: MYC Oola 1/4 Statue

Groan... you should probably look up the actual story behind #theforceisfemale thing...

Anyways, nice sculpt. Personally I prefer more film accurate and the portrait isn’t there. Highly doubtful that another Oola will be coming along anytime soon though. Decent pick up for Twi’lek collectors.

I preordered and over the moon I have. It's the first time I have managed to get my hands on a MYC sculpt although I do have most of the extra bits he does for the sideshow premium formats. Hope now I can get a Gamorean guard.

I preordered and over the moon I have. It's the first time I have managed to get my hands on a MYC sculpt although I do have most of the extra bits he does for the sideshow premium formats. Hope now I can get a Gamorean guard.

What are some of the extra bits your referring too. I've only just really found out about MYC.

Thanks guys! Really appreciate the feedback here :)

ABout Femi's likeness.. one of the reason we went with a more original design was also to avoid runing into any trouble ..

Although, Femi Taylor reached out to me last night and wants one !!!
giphy.gif

anyways, cause here are no pictures, put that one below.. for everyone that has a thing for Twi'leks :lol

Oola_Star_Wars_Statue_22_zps0xjz3lex.jpg

In these nauseating overly PC Times (#theforceisfemale..... :groan: ),

The Force is Female is the slogan Nike used to promote their Air Force One shoes.

It had nothing to do with Star Wars.

ah C'mon guys.....

I just had a Videochat with Femi !!! How about that !!!! :thud:

What are some of the extra bits your referring too. I've only just really found out about MYC.

If you go on the MYC sculptures website most are still on there to order. The robe and the box for Aayla Secura above are 2 items just to start.

Femi Taylor is getting hers as well.. she will take pictures with the statue and send to me.. I cant not wait to see that !!

Thanks Ambasah !! As always !! :)

Just to add my two cents, I absolutely love MYC Sculptures and their creations. I own the ¼ scale Yoda, Emperor’s Royale Guard, Jawa and Gonk Droid as well as various other trinkets like the binoculars and the mouse droid.

I love them all and this is a great way to fill some holes for a collection for characters that Sideshow/Iron Studios/XM Studios probably won’t touch any time soon. My personal suggestions for MYC are characters such as Admiral Ackbar, Young Prequel Yoda holding a lightsaber, IG-88, Bossk. Once those are done, I will be very happy. :clap

Strangely quiet in here about this new MYC offering considering it's a beautiful statue of the most scantily-clad character in the entire SW Saga.

So who else ordered one?

I ordered one and darn happy that I did! :dance

Femi Taylor is getting hers as well.. she will take pictures with the statue and send to me.. I cant not wait to see that !!

Thanks Ambasah !! As always !! :)

Congratulation mate, well done.

Nice photo of Kathleen Kennedy at a women’s business event wearing a Nike shirt where Nike was promoting their new marketing slogan for their women’s line of Air Force One shoes.

I stand corrected. I looked into it further and it was indeed a Nike promotion. But she definitely took advantage of the obvious connection. Smart move? Maybe, maybe not.

Question - Since Fami is down with the statue - Will you be twealeking the sculpt, or is it at it's final stage as shown?

Question - Since Fami is down with the statue - Will you be twealeking the sculpt, or is it at it's final stage as shown?

no.. this is done ...

I might look into a custom ..custom head in the future :lol

Thank you so much Amphibion!! :) Really makes me happy to hear those thing!

Back