JAMES BOND - Original creations

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pjam

Here on the Perimeter
Reaction score
Well, there wasn't one, until now. :D

We need an Official Bond thread so I hereby dedicate this thread to all things James Bond. PF's, 6th scale, vehicles, Movie news, Bond trivia, whatever. The Connery Thunderball PF is shipping soon too so please post your pics here...

To kick things off I'll post a pic of my Legacy Connery. I also just picked up a Thunderball Exclusive. I'm sending the head off to Les for a repaint so he should kick ass soon... :D

DSC04059.jpg

Last edited:
Re: OFFICIAL JAMES BOND THREAD

Let me be the first to I'm shaken--- not stirred...

and I'll counter your Legacy Connery with Richard Kiel's JAWS (with signed autobiography and also signed poster of MOONRAKER).

Yeah, this is a good idea for a tread. There aren't enough images of anybody's Bond figures, despite the fact that there are really quite a lot of them and it's a pretty big line. Maybe more people will be inclined to do fun stuff with their 007's now!

I'll take some new ones afterwards--but for now....

i only have one bond figure and i truly regret being a star wars fan because istead of legacy's i got star wars stuff, but this is a small pic, i repainted him and il make sure to get a bigger one later.
IMG_1024.jpg

I know it is outside of toy and statue collecting, but they just put on a complete set of James Bond trading cards and there are cards with memorabilia from the movies as well as autograph cards. Pretty nice stuff

Hopefully this thread will keep Bond on Sideshow's radar, so that we can get some new figures in the near term.

rabidwolverine21 said:
i only have one bond figure and i truly regret being a star wars fan because istead of legacy's i got star wars stuff, but this is a small pic, i repainted him and il make sure to get a bigger one later.
IMG_1024.jpg

That's a really nice repaint rw21, brings out the sculpt.

Yeah, I used to have a nice Bond collection but sold it a while back. (Big mistake I know)

I had the Legacy figs on order, but cancelled... Had a lot on my plate at the time and couldn't afford them. But who knows... maybe one day I can score them again. :rock

Until then.... still at work trying to make a Craig Bond to fill the void....:D

I've added Scaramanga and Legacy Connery since this photo was taken.

Hmmmm... should rearrange and re-photograph my shelves in general. It's been awhile.

My Legacy Lazenby arrived this past week (pics to come)--- but here are some pics of the poker diorama I'm set to create.

The Goring body is what I'll be using for the Auric Goldfinger customizing I'm doing (with Spenser's awesome head sculpt).

That's my second DAD Brosnan (for a Craig custom) and my Legacy Lazenby arrived this past week in tux (pics to come) so now I'm just waiting for the Legacy Moore (hopefully next month).

Actual 1/6 sized playing cards and a working briefcase filled with cash.

Lazenby's arrived and he's waiting for the poker game to get going (and the table to be built).

pjam said:
Amazing diorama DN!:cool:

Wait until I get the felt on the table and the cards dealt... Still looking for authentic background items--- I'll probably use a nice picture from one of the Bonds to create some depth behind them... I'll update as things happen.

You should tal to maulFan, maybe he cah whip up a hi-res image background for you, he'll need ref pics though...

I might just do that when the time comes--- thanks.

Let's go guys---don't let the only thread dedicated to the Bond films wallow in the mire--or slip into the second page. Where are some more pics of collections and anyone have some customized Craigs to show?

:007 :007 :007 :007 :007 :007 :007 :007 :007

Does anyone have good shots of the Connery Thunderball 12 Incher?

Back