Can someone tell me more about this statue?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Collector Freak

Super Freak
Reaction score
1zfiwlf.jpg

Found it in P1XAR's collection...

Here's mine. Its an awesome piece, but you don't hear much about it for some reason.

trinity4.jpg

I guess I understand it. The Matrix is over. There's no hype, no collectors, etc. And GG also doesn't do the line anymore.

Either way, I want one!

I always loved this statue.... Never bought it myself, but I really love it. The sculpt is very nice, especially the buns...:lol

But really, it's an awesome statue. And CF I will officially go on and save this moment in my mind... another time you have been positive about something. Consider me silenced on that fact from here on out. :peace

There are probably only one or two people around here who couldn't find something nice to say about those buns.

I almost picked it up a while back for under $200, but I don't have the space to keep branching out into new lines. Looks like the value has been creeping up over time.

I saw this piece in person last year in my local comic shop... it's absolutely incredible. If i had the money and space I'd happily own it!

God, everytime i see pics of this I fall in love with it all over again. It's GGs finest statue ever imo.

Nice pictures! How does the same company that produced this mess up on Obi-Wan? There's a Neo statue, too, right? I can't believe they didn't make a Morpheus.

Edit- ****! The one I was watching on eBay was sold. :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead

Last edited:
Back