SDCC Exclusive Glorfindel bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gtb

Super Freak
Reaction score
Anyone knows how much is this bust selling at SDCC? Attempt to google it, but all I got is the result of some guys pre-selling on ebay. No other infomation whatsoever..

any information is much appreciated.

I've never done GG's ordering system how does it work? Does someone want to pic one of these up for me?:monkey3

Here you go again!!
phpThumb.php

They will hold back a small amount and raffle them off to their Premiere Guild members after SDCC is over. (You have to pay $50 to join the club, by the way. And not raffle as in free prize--raffle as in the winners get a chance to pay for one.)

Just to confirm though, does this need to be pre ordered, or can it be bought at SDCC?

It can be bought at SDCC in the same sense that the Lucius Malfoy bust could be bought at SDCC. In other words, good luck and get there early!!

SUPER hard to get..... be it how unpopular it is... it just takes 500 person to clear it up... that includes all the retailers..think about it...:monkey5

P.S. Anyway, the evil bay for a pre-sale is only now for 98USD excluding shipping

I'm thinking ALL the GG exclusives for SDCC will be very very hard to score. I know that the SW folks have been having fits already because of all the clone troopers being exclusives. Glorfindel and Luna will be nearly impossible. Good luck to all of us....going or not. :monkey2

Wetanut said:
I'm thinking ALL the GG exclusives for SDCC will be very very hard to score. I know that the SW folks have been having fits already because of all the clone troopers being exclusives. Glorfindel and Luna will be nearly impossible. Good luck to all of us....going or not. :monkey2

Amen :monkey3

****!!! I'm glad Sideshow doen't do this kind of ****! Make popular characters and them make them exclusives (well Luna...could have a higher edition size).

Back