Possible Dark Knight Teaser Trailer

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JABBATHERIDGE

Super Freak
Reaction score
I've been browsing Dailymotion.com (which is kinda the French YouTube) and found this supposed "stolen teaser trailer" for TDK.

The trailer has no sound to it and might not be real, but looks very realisitic, I've watched three times and can't make my mind up whether or not it's legit, if so it's the first film footage from TDK we've seen so far, take a look and let me know what you guys think:D

https://www.dailymotion.com/search/THE+BATMAN/video/x222yj_the-dark-knight-teaser

pause it and move hte fast forward and rewind slider around. do you see that creepy pic of the joker or am i going crazy

FAKE! I recognize almost all the footage in there.

Batman scenes are obviously from Begins.

Maggie Glynehall scene is from World Trade Center

Guy running is from the movie Se7en

The face the flashes up before Ledger is from Dead Silence

Eckhart is from Thank you for Smoking

not sure what the ledger scene is from.

That Ledger shot is not legit. The scar on the mouth is to clean from the official photo that was shown. I recognize everything else from the clip except that, but since everything else is from another movie, I'm certain that is as well.

Batty said:
That looks pretty real to me.

The second one is from Dead Silence?

Looks fake to me as well as I thought all the footage looks recycled, I thought the second picture is from Lost Boys..Keifer?

King Darkness said:
So what is the first one from???

Thats definitely Ledger in Joker paint.

It has to be photoshopped on, he doesn't have the holes/rips in his cheeks and the lines are too clean for what the official photo showed.

maybe this is ledger in the joker garb after he figures out how to look "better"
i am just guessing but the official pic could have been when his joker persona was just developing....we shall see. im excited

Nothing in this is legit especially Heath as Joker.

Like people have pointed out it is a well constructed fake. And kudos to the guy who did it.

Are you sure that ledger pic is fake? If it is, what movie is it from? He does have shoulder length hair in this movie. Maybe pre-scarring?

Back