Tie Fighter Pilot

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JustinLuck

Super Freak
Reaction score
Sideshow, when making your Tie Fighter Pilot, please aim for the RIGHT. :)

clipboard1024lp0.jpg

https://p079.ezboard.com/Marmit-TIE-pilot/fstarwarscustoms68844frm4.showMessage?topicID=668.topic

Last edited:
Unless they replace the Buck body, the eventual SSC figure will be somewhere between the two (but closer to the Marmit).

customizerwannabe said:
God I wish HT would pick up the Star Wars license.:monkey2
I don't beacuse I am dont want to pay $150+ for every single figure.

I have no doubts SS will look great. Why in the hell would they even aim for the Hasbro one? :lol I mean come on. :confused:

Screw HT getting the line. I'm in no mood to have to pay $150 bucks for every SW figure. Once in a while ok. Not everyone.

jlcmsu said:
Screw HT getting the line. I'm in no mood to have to pay $150 bucks for every SW figure. Once in a while ok. Not everyone.

My sentiments exactly... :rock

customizerwannabe said:
God I wish HT would pick up the Star Wars license.:monkey2

y'know, part of me wonders if there isn't some kind of negotiations going on behind-the-scenes for HT to do the 'armored' figs...Can you imagine how EXCEPTIONAL that would be. I mean, they've proven with their 1/6 Robocop and Terminator that they have what it takes. Then SS could focus on the figs with head-sculpts and HT through a joint license with SS could do the armored figs - Stormtroopers, Fett's, VADER, etc...

Maybe I'm just dreaming, but that would be AMAZING! :chew

Although as the posts above point out...the price $$$ would be a killer...especially to those 'troop' builders out there!

I don't know why anyone thinks the eventual SSC Stormtrooper, et al. figures will be under $100 either.

I mean, if the Endor Boring Troopers were 60 bucks a piece... yikes. :google

IrishJedi said:
I don't know why anyone thinks the eventual SSC Stormtrooper, et al. figures will be under $100 either.

I expect they'll be close or right around $100.

Hot Toys? Never thought their product looked very good at all. The aliens marines' armor looks like crap.

ProgMatinee said:
Hot Toys? Never thought their product looked very good at all. The aliens marines' armor looks like crap.

Oh wait, I should give them credit...they make great boxing shorts......:p

Coorectghosting said:
If Sideshow's armored troops are around $100 I'm gonna call it quits. that's ridiculous

How can you expect them not to be when figures like Endor Troops and Leia are pushing past $60?

When the line first started and figs were $49-$55 each, yeah... I would have seen Stormies at about $75 or so. But not anymore. STAR WARS INFLATION has officially infected the line. :lol

Shoot, by the time they finally get around to releasing fully armored figures "regular" ones might be hovering around $70 or so!

Back